The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Finally got the wife and kids to bed. Bout to hop back on ME3. Been tryna run thru this trilogy so I can get on this Insanity playthrough with anlll my upgraded gear. Think ima run with soldier :patrice:

Playing as a vanguard right now but that shyt might be suicide on insanity. I ain't tryna get slumped after every Biotic Charge

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Finally got the wife and kids to bed. Not to hop back on ME3. Been tryna run thru this trilogy so I can get on this Insanity playthrough with anlll my upgraded gear. Think ima run with soldier :patrice:

Playing as a vanguard right now but that shyt might be suicide on insanity. I ain't tryna get slumped after every Biotic Charge

Depends. Vanguard in ME1 is completely different than one in ME2 and ME3.

It's definitely viable on Insane-o but has the highest learning curve of all the classes. In terms of difficulty to play, they are:
  • Soldier turns each game into a shooter that also has tech explosions in 3. In 2 your DPS will be the highest of any class. In 1 you're the hardest class to kill and have the most uptime behind any gun. If you can't aim, don't bother.
  • Infiltrator plays like a weaker soldier with higher DPS in 1 due to Marksman and class passives. Starting in two you can play it more like a rogue or sit back and use the Cloak solely for increasing your weapon damage. In 3, Cloak can be used to increase weapon and power damage and cancelled early. Highest weapon DPS in the game, at least burst damage. With Cloak + Marksman you can outgun Soldiers.
  • Sentinel can be played as a caster or as a tank, you can even switch between missions in ME3.
  • Adept is a caster class, your typical glass cannon. Learn how to combo and that's it.
  • Engineer is a caster class that gets ranger-like pets in 2 and 3. Still fragile.
  • Vanguard plays like a bulkier Adept in 1. Starting in 2 you're bread and butter is going to be charging into close-range combat...literally. In 3 you have enemies that can insta-kill you once your immunity frames from Nova are gone.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
So you kept ol Miss st0rmfr0nt eh?:mjpls:

We see you :skip:
Hear me out though..lira whatever her name was wasn’t even fukking with the human race. Then she talking about oh I changed her opinion blah blah bytch using me for my memories. Plus they can have sex without touching :unimpressed: Ashley opinions are definitely cac thinking, but she ride or die for a nikka, and she got a sister:shaq:

Son Goku

Daps
her name is “liara t’soni”…please say/spell it correctly. :demonic:

She keeps this up and they're gonna be saying/spelling it with an RIP at the end. :shaq:

bytch thought I was sending her dumbass choosing signals. fukking up my thing with Ash. :pacspit:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Just downloaded this bytch since y'all keep talking about it. :stopitslime:

Finna do a 127 cheevo completionist run with a Male Renegade Infiltrator through all three games.

Ain't finna be using powers like that since powers are for pussies. :whoa:

I'll see y'all in about two months. :mjcry:
Why didn't u just play as a soldier then if u ain't using powers?

Son Goku

Daps
Why didn't u just play as a soldier then if u ain't using powers?

Already played through the trilogy as a soldier and have another soldier run planned after this.
:unimpressed:

Soldiers are also much weaker than Infiltrators in ME3.
:ld: