The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Beat me3 :wow:

man what an epic adventure, me3 is legit one of the best games I played...it wrapped up all the lose ends so well..especially the citadel dlc

I did the destroy ending and apparently didn't have enough military strength to get the perfect ending..I'm fine with it tho since Shepard giving his life to save the galaxy makes the most sense ..he was a soldier completing his mission.

I finished with 6800 military and did about everything you can do..I had to kill wrex for betraying and a killed legion and the geth too so I guess that would have put me over the top to live at the end,, along with saving the collector base

my entire squad lived...I can see how people woulda been mad if they made poor choices the last 2 games and didn't have enough war assets to save the squad

overall incredible, my only complaint is ran through 1 and 2 pretty quickly so I would do everything next time I do a play through...and I hated vanguard even though I played the class all 3 games...next time I would pick a class more weapon based..because I was just rushing enemies leaving the squad behind...difficulty was too easy at the end gonna have to play next time on a higher setting

Infiltrator on Insanity was challenging because you have to peel back layers on 1 & 2 so I needed my squad to help out

Mass Effect 3 was a cake walk because Cerberus is weak as shyt, and so are most reaper forces

I ended me3 with 7954, cured genophage, united the quarians and geth but I told the illusive man to eat a dikk on the collector base

where you renegade or paragon

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Infiltrator on Insanity was challenging because you have to peel back layers on 1 & 2 so I needed my squad to help out

Mass Effect 3 was a cake walk because Cerberus is weak as shyt, and so are most reaper forces

I ended me3 with 7954, cured genophage, united the quarians and geth but I told the illusive man to eat a dikk on the collector base

where you renegade or paragon

About 70 % renegade 30 paragon

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Just getting back to this now. Still on 1.

Was the Asteroid DLC always this easy? I’m playing on Hardcore and running through this. I’m right at the beginning after you scoop up Liara.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just getting back to this now. Still on 1.

Was the Asteroid DLC always this easy? I’m playing on Hardcore and running through this. I’m right at the beginning after you scoop up Liara.
With the way scaling in Mass Effect 1 works, its probably a breeze at that point in the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just planning on not destroying Sarens Krogan cure, game had no option of me telling this to Wrex, Ashley shot him in the back:picard:
I'm about to reload because this ain't right:sadcam:

same thing happened to me…I tried to be diplomatic and that bytch cold blasted him…I stuck by her decision tho and didn’t run shyt back :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao I respect this man's anger, if this was my first time running through Mass Effect I'd been put cases on half of y'all :ufdup:

it was my first time playing it and I expected to encounter spoilers for a series that began 14 years ago…thread is 60+ pages (more if you have a limited number of posts per page) is he expecting to read “gee this game is really swell” type comments this deep in the thread lol?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
it was my first time playing it and I expected to encounter spoilers for a series that began 14 years ago…thread is 60+ pages (more if you have a limited number of posts per page) is he expecting to read “gee this game is really swell” type comments this deep in the thread lol?

Well if it isn't Co-D #1 :mjgrin:

lol nah I mean.....you not wrong. But there are plenty ppl in here giving first impressions besides you. Plus these are three full games from anywhere from 15-40+ hrs each. Not everybody is going at the same pace.

At the very least, the thread title could be modified to say that there are open spoilers, given that the game's main selling point is the story.