The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They should remake DA2. The idea of taking over a city and influencing it over a decade is a great idea.

DA3 needed a better combat system.

DAI needed a better everything. I really had to force myself to finish it.

Thinking about it in hindsight just makes me angrier. :mjlol:

remake the whole series…I’d give them my money

Stop bullshytting and get started on Origins. :mjlol:

Edit: I see you started Andromeda. My bad playa I see you trying to see this through. :hubie:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Shepard in the Alliance days? I didn’t realize I needed that. :wow:

Show us the universe pre-human alliance. The initial distrust between the Asari/Turians/Salarians. Salarians damn near enslaving the Krogan to use against the Rachni and anyone else until the revolt that created the genophage. All the shyt that Shepard has to solve just to get support against the Reapers happened hundreds of not a thousand years ago.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The gang is back together

oV4CyYQ.jpg

5Qf2f9c.jpg

3ZekX4d.jpg

And Edi plays too much

PpApqDc.jpg

HodfTeI.jpg

\
ptv8RAs.jpg

tHxHKCc.jpg

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
dragon age is legit. haters be damned :manny: same issues as the mass effect series more or less. worse timing :manny:

away from Bioware - Pillars of Eternity is a great world building series as well. Its just a bit more dialogue heavy and the gameplay is much more classic RPG styled.

I'd recommend Fallout but they BUTCHERED what made that series great :pacspit: new vegas was lame too nobody @ me

KOTOR/SWTOR are legit too - but MMO paced so :manny:
KOTOR is what had me anticipating Mass Effect when it originally dropped. I was immersed in that KOTOR works like a muthafukka. I would have never thought bioware would be able to trump that so definitively, but they did. I wrapping up Virmire on ME1 now, and this just reminded me of the feeling I had back then when the Sovereign shoe dropped.

I'm also damn near guilty of the same mistake I made on the original ME way back when. Then I didn't understand the squad mechanics and how to really use biotics and tech of the squadmates until 3 quarters of the game were done. This time I didn't realize I could actually use the weapons I'm untrained for until I got to the end of finding Liara (welcome back Bae:ahh:). Now I been straight wrecking shyt with sniper rifle and shotguns with an adept. Btw adepts kinda suck on ME1. They didn't really hit their stride yet on effective biotic usage which is why I imagine they opened up the weapons access. The fukking recharge times take way too long for that to be your primary offensive it defensive tools. Even if your kinda acting as crowd control for the others to handle, waiting damn near a minute to get your powers off ain't to effective. I'm doing a sentinel or infiltrator on my next playthrough. These adepts squishy as hell.

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I installed this from the Xbox app before I actually got the game and I saw it was 20 something gigs.

I was like:ehh: not bad. I actually start the game up today and I find out that was only the original Mass Effect that was installed. Installing all three games is like 94 gigs:heh: