The Mass Effect Game Series- Official thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
that bytch was smiling up in my face but sending psych evals to the illusive man under the pretext of “just doing her job” but that sneaky bytch had to know that was wrong…no wonder she was playing so easy to get smh
But she fed the fish breh :mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
dragon age is legit. haters be damned :manny: same issues as the mass effect series more or less. worse timing :manny:

away from Bioware - Pillars of Eternity is a great world building series as well. Its just a bit more dialogue heavy and the gameplay is much more classic RPG styled.

I'd recommend Fallout but they BUTCHERED what made that series great :pacspit: new vegas was lame too nobody @ me

KOTOR/SWTOR are legit too - but MMO paced so :manny:

fukk you buddy. :birdman:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dragon age is legit. haters be damned :manny: same issues as the mass effect series more or less. worse timing :manny:

away from Bioware - Pillars of Eternity is a great world building series as well. Its just a bit more dialogue heavy and the gameplay is much more classic RPG styled.

I'd recommend Fallout but they BUTCHERED what made that series great :pacspit: new vegas was lame too nobody @ me

Nah, breh. Stand on your block and talk that shyt.

I went back and tried to play New Vegas for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I'm convinced brehs are hyping it up off of what were surely lowered standards back then. shyt was cheeks.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

New Vegas alone is better than the whole Dragon Age series. The only good Dragon Age game was Dragon Age Origins.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dragon Age 2 was garbage and Inquisition was average at best.
They should remake DA2. The idea of taking over a city and influencing it over a decade is a great idea.

DA3 needed a better combat system.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random af but I found out recently that she was modeled after and voiced by Billie Ellish's mom :what::dead:

I googled the face/voice actor only bcuz I thought she was a black woman and was surprised to see she was white…had no idea she was billie eilish’s moms tho…crazy

*edit*

the model is not her mom…

Login • Instagram

…her mom is the voice actor tho

Samara's features were based on model Rana Mcanear, and she is voiced by American actress Maggie Baird.