The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This movie looks like it will be complete trash :francis:
it just looks completely insignificant. moreso than any MCU movie ever made. they've done an awful job building up Carol Danvers. she's been in like 7 minutes of the MCU since her movie, and it was just here being a personality void who can kill literally anyone at any time. that's fukkin boirng.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I read about the rumored end credits scene

Cant wait to watch it on youtube :mjgrin:
It’s funny the last one rode the fact that it was suppose to be “essential” viewing before Infinity War and End Game, and I think they plugged in the multiverse for the same reason.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm convinced the first trailer completely killed any buzz it could have had. Whole trailer filled with Kamala shrieking like a tween at a Taylor Swift concert. People ain't trying to see that shyt man.
Nah. I think Captain Marvel ain’t the person anyone was clamoring to see after Endgame.

WandaVision killed it because people wanted to see what was going on with Vision and it looked interesting. All these projects are just kind of random stories that sink or swim on their own.

No one was clamoring for Monica to meet Kamala or Carol. Plus the villain is a nobody.

Secret Invasion with Carol and Fury vs Skrulls probably would have peaked more interest and built off Cap Marvel 1.

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
So much traffic for movie nobody plans to see :wow:

Marvel/feige + woman haters coming from all over the world like a Doritos stained Captain Planet team = :banderas:

Most of the traffic in this thread are Marvel fans who enjoyed the infinity saga. This movie just looks bland and we are discussing it :yeshrug: