The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
no way in hell I'm going to see this. I already didn't like wandavision and ms marvel was so mid that I quit after like 3 episodes.

not a big fan of sam jackson's spinoff series either.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Fiege will follow the money :skip:

I’m not saying I agree with him…. But I get it

I never thought Barbie would be bigger than Oppenheimer. shyt is crazy to me…. I know some grown woman yesterday got all dressed up in pink and went to go see it.

shyt we “men” ain’t even show up for Transformers like that
You not getting it, is pretty much the reason why it went crazy....

How many toys did boys have going up? So fukking many that we got knockoffs of the main toys (gobots) and then turn around and make them major sellers.. That doesn't even count comics and shows and movies and shyt...

Those toys would grow with us until teenage years, where we'd get video games, a shytload of outside activities, sports, and more movies for us...

Skip to adults and you still get all that but now adult toys (non sexual) like drones and $500 collectible figurines... still all the shyt above... and you still have kids to watch the kid boys movies plus adult R rated comic movies and action movies... all for the boys boys boys... Dragging their women along to the movies and making them watch the shows and spending the joint account on fukkery

Everyone and their momma knew Barbie was gonna blow for this reason... Women finally got something. 60 fukking years later, they finally get the one movie about their one toy that was for them. They never got to see it as a young girl, teenage girl or adult woman.. Their kids never got to see it. They never got to drag their husband or boyfriend to some movie they had no interest in, but they knew they had to go cause that was their shyt!! Yea it's cool to dress up as Harley Quinn but fukk all that... She wasn't playing with no damn Harley Quinn dolls.. She didn't even know the bytch till she started dressing slutty in movies...

Nah this was their movie right here. Their childhood. Their little girl's bonding moment. This was their magnum opus. There was no way there weren't going, and not only them... But they were dragging the kids, male too, and definitely that man that dragged her to 50 action flicks, straight to that damn movie theater and you better dress up for it too..

Really, I don't know why this wasn't done sooner cause it's going to print money for the toys like it was day 1