The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this looks worse everytime i see a trailer. like worse than some of those early 00s joints. like worst movie ever. curious to see if people over hype it just because it's all women or its 38% on RT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm sure its gonna be a surprise hit fun movie type of thing... im going into it blind... im not worried about the indian ms marvel's role or the black woman's role im worried about captain marvel's portrayal because she's gonna have to bring some sort of energy and dont weigh it down...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm sure its gonna be a surprise hit fun movie type of thing... im going into it blind... im not worried about the indian ms marvel's role or the black woman's role im worried about captain marvel's portrayal because she's gonna have to bring some sort of energy and dont weigh it down...

That Barbie Crowd coming! :gladbron:

And when this does good….. Mouse gonna switch focus to making more of their movies catered to females.

We saw it in rap, woman bought cd’s and go to concert, niccas bootleg:mjlol:

Woman now buying tickets to movies, niccas now complain online and stream:mjlol:

From a business perspective niccas fukking yo the game and not putting they money where their loud mouths are:mjgrin:

We have a few more chances and one will be with the next Expendables movies, if niccas really wanna see change and be heard…. That movie NEEDS TO DO A BILLION :skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That Barbie Crowd coming! :gladbron:

And when this does good….. Mouse gonna switch focus to making more of their movies catered to females.

We saw it in rap, woman bought cd’s and go to concert, niccas bootleg:mjlol:

Woman now buying tickets to movies, niccas now complain online and stream:mjlol:

From a business perspective niccas fukking yo the game and not putting they money where their loud mouths are:mjgrin:

We have a few more chances and one will be with the next Expendables movies, if niccas really wanna see change and be heard…. That movie NEEDS TO DO A BILLION :skip:

What???:heh:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: better talk to feige...

Fiege will follow the money :skip:

I’m not saying I agree with him…. But I get it

I never thought Barbie would be bigger than Oppenheimer. shyt is crazy to me…. I know some grown woman yesterday got all dressed up in pink and went to go see it.

shyt we “men” ain’t even show up for Transformers like that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fiege will follow the money :skip:

I’m not saying I agree with him…. But I get it

I never thought Barbie would be bigger than Oppenheimer. shyt is crazy to me…. I know some grown woman yesterday got all dressed up in pink and went to go see it.

shyt we “men” ain’t even show up for Transformers like that

We showed out for avengers tho..:mjgrin: but i also think that the hype is fading... you gotta give people a reason to go out and see a movie..:manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We showed out for avengers tho..:mjgrin: but i also think that the hype is fading... you gotta give people a reason to go out and see a movie..:manny:

I’m mean that’s cool and all…. But I’m talking bigger than the Marvel movies.

I’ll get Tom Cruise and Fast a pass as anomalies…. But every other high testosterone driven movies ain’t getting them crowds and to me that’s sad

Last edited:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I'm only interested in this for Monica, but based on the trailer, it looks like she's been nerfed.

Also, I suspect she hulk levels of anti male fukkery, just based on how the MCU is trending.

I'll probably just bootleg.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I don’t think no one saw this shyt making a billion and being a phenom

:comeon: SUPER MARIO DID 1.4 BILLY
AND YOU PRETENDING BARBIE
WASNT GONNA BEAT OPPENHEIMER