The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I love the MCU. I’m a MCU stan. But wacky and silly is supposed to set this apart from the other MCU content :mjlol:?

"This movie is going to be different from other MCU films, because it ends with a ship exploding and crashing to the ground, has comic relief characters, and the whole story is about chasing a mcguffin that will be important in the future. Don't forget to stay after the credits 🤫...unlike other MCU movies...this one sets up for future films 😜"

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
"This movie is going to be different from other MCU films, because it ends with a ship exploding and crashing to the ground, has comic relief characters, and the whole story is about chasing a mcguffin that will be important in the future. Don't forget to stay after the credits 🤫...unlike other MCU movies...this one sets up for future films 😜"

For someone to make me step out of my fandom and question something, I swear to that God I don’t believe in, this shyt had better be good:pachaha:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
As much as people weren't impressed with the first Captain Marvel movie, I'm surprised this thread made it to 50 pages before the film released.
And it's still 3 months away...A lot of attention for a movie and character that is supposedly hated.
The coli gonna be real mad when this takes in $500 mil+ :skip: