The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It didn’t kill Kangs momentum. Majors was the best part of the movie. Ant-man isn’t an anchor character. He can’t carry a movie by himself. Peoples expectations are just too high at this point.

The year is half over and "Ant-Man 3" is in the top 5 for world wide box office for 2023. :mjlol:

People are expecting the same numbers from the MCU like it's 2018. The industry in general is down and Marvel still has two movies in the top 10 for the year.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Fast tracking Fantastic Four and X-Men isn't smart. They need to do X-Men particularly very deliberate and careful and put their best foot forward not rush it out.
THIS... I feel like the Infinity Saga is probably the most famous stories in comic book history. Especially if we're just talking Marvel. Of course they were going to go downhill from there. Again, double it for killing/sending off some of your best characters as well.

But if they can get the X-Men right... And all the mutants. They'll be right back in A list status, plus have a million A list mutants they can spin off with. They really don't even need to tie them to the MCU. The Mutant CU could stand on it's own. They cannot fukk that up shoehorning them into shytty movies

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah…I’m not following the Coli narratives. Flick comes across as fun and an ultimate crowd pleaser, I can see it doing well even with Dune: Part Two dropping around the same time.
Breh you already know to ignore that shyt, mfs been down bad for at least the last 2 years with predictions and credible takes. shyt Dune and the Batman are about the only recent films connected to reality in this whole sub. :mjlol:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F1VMFB_XgAEWnwq

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

Lee Pace's (Ronan)character was killed in the faceoff to save the universe as referenced in guardians 3!

This is the same Power Stone Thanos would use to punch the sheit out of Carol.

Warlock could never!