The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Doesn't look bad, persay...but I've consistently been fooled by every Phase 4 trailer into thinking, "this is the one that's going to bring them back..." only to get let down every film.

I'm just getting Galaxy Quest meets Charlie's Angels, especially with Sam playing Charlie Fury. Don't think this is a recipe to bring MCU back to what it was.

Disney just doing Disney things. All the MCU movies are starting to feel like mid-90's kids comedies with a higher budget and more recognizable IP's.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: like who is going watch this?

I am going to watch it first day......going to...

my living room and watching it on my jail broken fire stick..

East Carolina Pirates for the win......

PeeDeeWCU16RGa.jpg

:lolbron:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
it was better than the first dr strange movie. and Quantumania was better than the last antman movie. Phase has been underwhelming as a whole but these aren't not the worst mcu films. I think its the trash tv shows thats really corrupting peoples opinions. she hulk was awful, hawkeye was wack, ms marvel was mid, moon knight was forgettable. we're getting flooded with trash content and its bringing everything else down with it as a result.
But i'd rather watch quantumania than antman 2,
and Multiverse of madness had way more satisfying action than the first doctor strange full of supposedly powerful wizards just kicking and punching each other the whole film.

Hawk Eye was good , Black Widow’s sister was dope and played off female Hawkeye well.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That looked fun. More Monica and Kamala makes this a pretty easy watch
Chick who plays Kamala has natural talent. One thing I did like about Ms Marvel was getting to see the Pakistani culture.

The CGI was Disney Channel'ish tho.

Ole girl who played the great grandmother was :whoo:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
No more under performing breh.

Marvel fukked up the game before overperforming that lead to new math.

But now we back to the 80s and 90s math

Anything $280M up is performing and highly successful. $400M+ is the new but OLD BILLY.

Word to the Terminator, Aliens, Badboys, Indiana Jones, OG Batman and etc highly successful films of to 20th Century :blessed:

The game has be reset back to factory setting levels :ohlawd:
5REYzCO.gif

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Lol all they gotta do is follow the fukking comics. Thats why the MCU ecen exists cause it because of the fukking comics. Who cares about casual fans and movie geauxers..they aint build the Marvel brand like comic books readers. Im sick of this shyt. 1st you ruined T'Challa, then you ruin Shuri, then you ruin Man-Ape ajd now you ruined Wakanda and Bast. Im sick of it.