The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it was better than the first dr strange movie. and Quantumania was better than the last antman movie. Phase has been underwhelming as a whole but these aren't not the worst mcu films. I think its the trash tv shows thats really corrupting peoples opinions. she hulk was awful, hawkeye was wack, ms marvel was mid, moon knight was forgettable. we're getting flooded with trash content and its bringing everything else down with it as a result.
But i'd rather watch quantumania than antman 2,
and Multiverse of madness had way more satisfying action than the first doctor strange full of supposedly powerful wizards just kicking and punching each other the whole film.
and yet every setpiece in Strange 1 is awesome visually. this movie had some demons floating Strange that was kinda cool. other than that... uhhh. the Illuminati fight fukkin sucked after she popped Black Bolt's head. Whoa, strange found a ribbon monster and an eyeball!!! fukkin movie didn't even use the mystic shyt from part 1. it's a bag of dogshyt. "Illumiwhati?!"

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Wake me up when the MCU introduces the X-Men and Fantastic Four. :russell:
”YOU’LL GET YOUR X-MEN WHEN THEY FIX THIS GODDAMN MULTIVERSE SAGA.”

maxresdefault.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The whole phase aside from the Werewolf one off was trash. Happy now? :pachaha:
Shang-chi was a passable movie, imo. even with that stupid fantasy dragon land. Spidey was good, but i'm afraid to rewatch. most of the shows except Moon Knight had good episodes, and Black Widow was whatever. phase was like 30% good. they butchered all the movies. There's a great Love and Thunder out there. The pre-Raimi Strange 2 was probably great. Quantumania could have been infinitely better. they fukked up

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did notice the shots look up CLOSE and once again the greenscreen background is distracting the fukk outta me:snoop:

Marvel keeps cheaping out with the special effects. That was always one of the selling points with the Marvel Movies in Phase 1 and 2.

Hell its crazy when the damn Mandalorian tv show has better special effects than a marvel movie.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Heard they had to reshoot the hell out of this movie cause it was damn near a comedy with all the jokes.

Hope this ain't gonna be a shyt show like what happened with Solo and its reshoots after the movie originally was a damn comedy.