The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Getting a little tired of everyone shytting in L&T and Quantumania but not including Multiverse of Madness, which is mostly a disasterous piece of shyt
it was better than the first dr strange movie. and Quantumania was better than the last antman movie. Phase has been underwhelming as a whole but these aren't not the worst mcu films. I think its the trash tv shows thats really corrupting peoples opinions. she hulk was awful, hawkeye was wack, ms marvel was mid, moon knight was forgettable. we're getting flooded with trash content and its bringing everything else down with it as a result.
But i'd rather watch quantumania than antman 2,
and Multiverse of madness had way more satisfying action than the first doctor strange full of supposedly powerful wizards just kicking and punching each other the whole film.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
I'm here for one reason only! 😻 😻 😻 I liked Wandavision I didn't watch Ms.Marvel and Captain Marvel! I'll watch them now!
YEFeduR7Sq5Ba5bNbkOYqtuweovuOpJqbi1QQXJoBvk.jpg

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
wow... another disney + original movie... at this point it might be over for the mcu. especially if they get kang out the paint which was the last interesting on screen performance.

just a bunch of actors dancing around on a green set with no heart or emotional connection to what's going on. and yes i did see teyonah booty jiggle at the beginning, but that's not enough at this point. shyts washed. you cant tell me any of these women have any chemistry whatsoever. ms marvel was the freshest thing there but im not sitting thru a movie's worth of filler shenanigans like i did with america chavez.