The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I did notice the shots look up CLOSE and once again the greenscreen background is distracting the fukk outta me:snoop:
Now TBF they still have time to render the background shots. However, it seems they went safe with the overall look of the film. Maybe they felt they had too idk. Overall movie could still be good just talking about the look of it.

Wakanda Forever and Multiverse of Madness (assumingly Guardians 3) looked very unique.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Looks like it could be good, but with marvels record on cgi. i wonder why they insist on going to space or alternate realities with every recent film.

they already own starwars and they do a much better job with the effects, why do a watered down version of your own property? They should focus more on the street level heroes based in regular cities.

There's a reason the most popular superhero's are Batman and Spiderman. A reason why winter soldier is considered the best film in the mcu. Constantly upping the ante with more and more fantastical stuff is not needed. These are action films at their heart, not Fantasy.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
magic-johnson-im-not-gonna-be-here.gif