The Marvels Starring Brie Larson, Teyonah Parris, Iman Vellani, and Sam Jackson November 10,2023

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will say that I enjoyed the post-credit scene more than the rest of the movie. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, though. :patrice:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That aint why it tanked.

Thor 4 was complete trash and yet STILL a hit.

Their biggest mistake was making Captain Marvel a DYKE and then removing the men.

If you want women to show up to you need some sort of male/female love story and a prominent attractive male character.

Even women aren't interested in seeing a bunch of DYKES on screen especially in a superhero flick :pachaha:. They can't relate to that and certainly do not want to pay to see a bunch of dykes and no men (most women are stingy and selective with their money:laugh:). The same way us men can't relate to fakkits and don't want to pay to see bussy activities :dame:on screen.

That barbie movie had Ryan Gosling face EVERYWHERE and they highlighted the romance element .

The first Wonder Woman movie had Chris Pine's face EVERYWHERE and highlighted the romance element.

They were hits.
Great point. Women want eye candy too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody that said this movie was “decent” is getting negged :unimpressed:
Never trust The Coli when it comes to Marvel flicks.A lot of folks wearing baby gloves on on some gentle love shyt.Marvel/Disney's diabolical az fukk.They love consumers, but hate their actual fans.Fan's know the source material.They see through all the bs.Consumers are easier to deal with.No matter how convoluted & vapid the product, they're always eager to clap like a seal.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can you quantify this in any intelligent way?

You won't get a real discussion.

Point out how the writers fail to realize that what makes a great superhero is some combination of overcoming internal struggle and external circumstances that the audience (particularly young people trying to understand life) identify with? You just hate women

Illustrate that Captain Marvel fails as a character because she is Superman without a great origin story, struggle to relate to humans, Clark Kent as a costume, or great villains that make his god-like powers of invincibility worthless (targeting humans) or use it against him (Darkseid forcing Superman to use so much power he destroys civilians)? You don't like trannies.

Realize that Miles Morales works because the story isn't about being the new Spiderman, but Miles is a fully fleshed out character that doesn't have to lean on his identity (Black/Gay/Bi/Trans/Queer/Asian/Insert made up minority here)? Bigot.

Iron Heart is an Iron Man clone with zero backstory. She failed in Black Panther 2 because the story setup was terrible.
No one gives a shyt about Ms.Marvel or her clones because the way they got their powers were garbage and the characters themselves aren't interesting.

But none of these stans are capable of thinking on the level of a half-way decent writer. They don't put real effort into thinking about what makes superhero movies so good. For years we've been hearing about the MCU rushing the development process and hiring shyt writers and shyt directors. It all comes crashing down but the usual losers come in and defend shyt products because their lives are so bad it's all they can identify with.

Anyway didn't mean to make a long post. I rarely visit these threads so had to get one off :pachaha:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You won't get a real discussion.

Point out how the writers fail to realize that what makes a great superhero is some combination of overcoming internal struggle and external circumstances that the audience (particularly young people trying to understand life) identify with? You just hate women

Illustrate that Captain Marvel fails as a character because she is Superman without a great origin story, struggle to relate to humans, Clark Kent as a costume, or great villains that make his god-like powers of invincibility worthless (targeting humans) or use it against him (Darkseid forcing Superman to use so much power he destroys civilians)? You don't like trannies.

Realize that Miles Morales works because the story isn't about being the new Spiderman, but Miles is a fully fleshed out character that doesn't have to lean on his identity (Black/Gay/Bi/Trans/Queer/Asian/Insert made up minority here)? Bigot.

Iron Heart is an Iron Man clone with zero backstory. She failed in Black Panther 2 because the story setup was terrible.
No one gives a shyt about Ms.Marvel or her clones because the way they got their powers were garbage and the characters themselves aren't interesting.

But none of these stans are capable of thinking on the level of a half-way decent writer. They don't put real effort into thinking about what makes superhero movies so good. For years we've been hearing about the MCU rushing the development process and hiring shyt writers and shyt directors. It all comes crashing down but the usual losers come in and defend shyt products because their lives are so bad it's all they can identify with.

Anyway didn't mean to make a long post. I rarely visit these threads so had to get one off :pachaha:
All I do is post about writing and storytelling long ass posts like these are regular for me:pachaha:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They just don't understand something that's so simple.

BOTH men AND women don't care about a female action flick if there's no men present.

All they had to do was have 3 male characters to go along with the 3 leading women, a male/female romance subplot and the movie would have been a hit.

Their biggest mistake was making Captain Marvel a damn DYKE.

Because aint nobody other than LGBTQ interested in a dyke superhero and they cannot do a romance storyline which would bring in the women.

That's why Thor 4 although trash was still a hit.
:jbhmm:I thought people didn’t like the cliche romance in hero movies. I don’t think they just needed a man there but if it was he would have to be on captain marvel teir or he would just be the comic relief.