The MARVEL UNIVERSE Is Ending

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That is going to be interesting..... I wonder will in the end the world separate to their own universes or will their be occurrences of multiple people like 2 peter parkers, etc existing on the same earth?

See I don't want that. I want just that one version of a character to follow and have it alter them. Like they talked about bringing Gwen back, don't let there be two of them or 3 of them

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I don't want that. I want just that one version of a character to follow and have it alter them. Like they talked about bringing Gwen back, don't let there be two of them or 3 of them
Isn't Gwen just going to be spider Gwen ? I'm mad that Logan is back alive already in xmen 92 universe. Man couldn't be dead for a year before he's back ?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Isn't Gwen just going to be spider Gwen ? I'm mad that Logan is back alive already in xmen 92 universe. Man couldn't be dead for a year before he's back ?

:russ: and there's going to be an old man logan book..and a years of future past book..so he's going to be alive in three books

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

They could smoove out some of the copies and just merge them and simply replace others. Honestly I am as interested in this series to see how they decide to end it as I am to see all the multiple versions running around.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: and there's going to be an old man logan book..and a years of future past book..so he's going to be alive in three books
Now marvel has a legit reason to have 5 wolverines running around , they in the. Marvel offices going :banderas: and imagine when someone revives him in 616 section of battle world by idk injecting adamantimum paperweight Logan with that healing serum ( which is ridiculous but knowing marvel it gonna happen ) or sinister somehow brings him back , the 7.99 Logan lives issues will be like printing money . I kind of like how in DC I can read only batman or superman or certain books and generally follow them during events or not follow them and pretend the event isn't happening . Robin rises in marvel is a 30 issue tie in with every book even the cosmic books and for 4.99 a pop . Dc did it and kept it moving

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could smoove out some of the copies and just merge them and simply replace others. Honestly I am as interested in this series to see how they decide to end it as I am to see all the multiple versions running around.
I don't want interaction between worlds , I want them to stay kind of seperate ( outside of ultimate cause evil reed vs bearded illuminati sonning Steve Rogers version of reed )

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Now marvel has a legit reason to have 5 wolverines running around , they in the. Marvel offices going :banderas: and imagine when someone revives him in 616 section of battle world by idk injecting adamantimum paperweight Logan with that healing serum ( which is ridiculous but knowing marvel it gonna happen ) or sinister somehow brings him back , the 7.99 Logan lives issues will be like printing money . I kind of like how in DC I can read only batman or superman or certain books and generally follow them during events or not follow them and pretend the event isn't happening . Robin rises in marvel is a 30 issue tie in with every book even the cosmic books and for 4.99 a pop . Dc did it and kept it moving

:deadrose: because this is all true. They'll make a big deal about him being back from the dead when there will be at least 3 books with him alive and kicking. However, they can have X men 92 going the same way DC has batman 66 going. For real, I think DC and Marvel should both do more of that. I'd love to see a comic based on the 94 spider man series or the tim burton batman movies.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: because this is all true. They'll make a big deal about him being back from the dead when there will be at least 3 books with him alive and kicking. However, they can have X men 92 going the same way DC has batman 66 going. For real, I think DC and Marvel should both do more of that. I'd love to see a comic based on the 94 spider man series or the tim burton batman movies.
It's like this idea really is interesting , married Peter again , revisiting old man Logan , ultimate wolverines son joining a young avengers etc I hope it's handled well . It's so funny how both companies are doing similar things with past storylines. I can't wait for convergance just to see my boy Wally west again and some others

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's like this idea really is interesting , married Peter again , revisiting old man Logan , ultimate wolverines son joining a young avengers etc I hope it's handled well . It's so funny how both companies are doing similar things with past storylines. I can't wait for convergance just to see my boy Wally west again and some others

I'm most interested in peter and MJ, the new civil war, anything going on with the x men and Wally. I miss Wally. MJ is another character who's been written to be so weak that she needs to be rebooted.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm most interested in peter and MJ, the new civil war, anything going on with the x men and Wally. I miss Wally. MJ is another character who's been written to be so weak that she needs to be rebooted.
Yea i grew up with Wally and Kyle so to me they are my favorite versions of those heroes

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Plot thickens:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01...rvel-universe?abthid=54bff3944864f3d96a000026

LAST-DAYS.jpg

Comics that feature the Last Days banner will take place just before the start of the Secret Wars conflict, as Marvel's heroes face the imminent destruction of their universe. What will they do with the knowledge that their lives and very existence are about to end?

“What would you do if you learned today was your last day on Earth?” said Marvel Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso in the company's press release. “That’s the question your favorite Marvel heroes are going to ask themselves in their Last Days story lines as they brace for Secret Wars and the end of the Marvel Universe.”

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait wait, they are going to remember the past... That's going to be strange. I kinda feel like that makes it pointless, but we'll see. If they kill off characters back to back to back then that would be mad:gladbron: but I feel like its going to be House of M all over again.:scust: