The MARVEL UNIVERSE Is Ending

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this shyt is gonna be :wow::whew:

i never really followed the ultimate universe but who do you guys think would be worth keeping for the future?

im pretty sure miles morales will still be around

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
this shyt is gonna be :wow::whew:

i never really followed the ultimate universe but who do you guys think would be worth keeping for the future?

im pretty sure miles morales will still be around

There's barely anyone around in the ultimate universe. Miles is there and there are some others but it's barely much of a universe

GollyImGully

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:salute:

another thing which they didnt really make too clear is all the little teasers they were showing off

are those going to be single issue stories tying into secret wars? i know they are land of the battleworld map, but i am still tryning to figure out how they tie in

Alonso and Breevort say they're going to be ongoing issues. Didn't say for how long but those are all comics that will be running for a while. Breevort specifically cited the spider-man teaser for "renew your vows" saying if you loved peter married, this is the book for you.

X-Men 92:banderas:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it wasnt for the movies I dont think this would be happening. Me and a Friend have been joking fora year that they are going to reboot the whole marvel universe because of the movies...Never thought they would actually do it though.

GollyImGully

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Alonso and Breevort say they're going to be ongoing issues. Didn't say for how long but those are all comics that will be running for a while. Breevort specifically cited the spider-man teaser for "renew your vows" saying if you loved peter married, this is the book for you.

X-Men 92:banderas:
:whoo: thats a lot of fukking books :dead:

def going to be a lot of fukkery

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
If it wasnt for the movies I dont think this would be happening. Me and a Friend have been joking fora year that they are going to reboot the whole marvel universe because of the movies...Never thought they would actually do it though.

Actually I feel like they've been aiming toward this for a while even without the movies. They've been tearing the ultimate universe down piece by piece since 2008, before the movies really took off, so it seemed like either there would be no ultimate universe or they'd just merge with the 616 universe. And there are a lot of places they've taken characters where they may need to take some off of the board or reset just to get some normalcy back to it