23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:

so they are pulling a DC

I liked that there were billions of universes in the marvel universe as opposed to 1 that is dc for the past couple of years.
Ummm the multiverse has been back for dc :dwillhuh: and millions of universes? Idk about that

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Ultimate Universe was great until Ultimatum
i bought that book this past summer and it got the :camby:when i seen that Dr.Strange was reduced to an action sequence and was killed in one page

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: yeah there's nothing lowkey about it. They openly advertise the multiverse
I'm torn about battle world on the surface it's a intriguing idea but outside of superior Spider-Man marvel has not been sticking the landing on these intriguing ideas , look at like all their recent events pretty much ( except spider-verse I think ) axis was a horrible exercise in writing

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm torn about battle world on the surface it's a intriguing idea but outside of superior Spider-Man marvel has not been sticking the landing on these intriguing ideas , look at like all their recent events pretty much ( except spider-verse I think ) axis was a horrible exercise in writing

I haven't read any of Hickman's Avengers so I think that would determine the quality of this. Did he write Axis?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Actually I feel like they've been aiming toward this for a while even without the movies. They've been tearing the ultimate universe down piece by piece since 2008, before the movies really took off, so it seemed like either there would be no ultimate universe or they'd just merge with the 616 universe. And there are a lot of places they've taken characters where they may need to take some off of the board or reset just to get some normalcy back to it

I thought they were aiming to end the ultimate universe after ultimatum but Myles Spiderman proved to be so populat he got them a stay of execution.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I thought they were aiming to end the ultimate universe after ultimatum but Myles Spiderman proved to be so populat he got them a stay of execution.

Yeah and there are only two ultimate books being printed right now if I'm right and he's one of them. But that's the point, they've been trying to tear that universe down for a while so I'm not too quick to say it's because of the movies.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummm the multiverse has been back for dc :dwillhuh: and millions of universes? Idk about that

I am not reading dc but I thought the had a finite number. And marvel does have millions. You have your millions of what ifs and each universe has a number

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Well it's not exactly a reboot. The past continuities will still in intact and they will all remember it.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well it's not exactly a reboot. The past continuities will still in intact and they will all remember it.

That is going to be interesting..... I wonder will in the end the world separate to their own universes or will their be occurrences of multiple people like 2 peter parkers, etc existing on the same earth?