The Marshall Mathers LP was 1 of the most popular albums in the 2000s, is it a top 25 Hip Hop album?

swerve

All Star
Daps
Em's flow on Kill You, Who Knew and I'm Back are insane
And Em killin his bytch on record :russ:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Cage >>>>> all white rappers.

Em. Rugged man. Necro. Paz. All of em.

I respect necro for his grind and beats. Dude does it all himself with the whole world shyttin on him and yet still respected by the legends.

Would love for em cage and necro to drop the beef between each other and get cage vs em on a necro track.

Reading necros interviews he tried to fukk qith em, even gave him the famous non ohixion black helicopters beat in person but dude wasnt tryna put on another white rapper.

Cage leaving necro for mighty mi is one of the biggest travesties in UG hip hop history.

Cage can rap his ass off, but best white rapper of all time? Nah, not when his last two albums were fukking frisbees. Movies for the Blind and Hell's Winter are real dope though, I'd easily put both of them over MMLP.

Necro's shyt is great if you're in the right mood for it. I don't always wanna listen to a guy rap about all the different ways he's gonna kill me though so his shyt can get repetitive as fukk real quick. But his shyt's awesome if you're feeling aggressive.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Cage >>>>> all white rappers.

Em. Rugged man. Necro. Paz. All of em.

I respect necro for his grind and beats. Dude does it all himself with the whole world shyttin on him and yet still respected by the legends.

Would love for em cage and necro to drop the beef between each other and get cage vs em on a necro track.

Reading necros interviews he tried to fukk qith em, even gave him the famous non ohixion black helicopters beat in person but dude wasnt tryna put on another white rapper.

Cage leaving necro for mighty mi is one of the biggest travesties in UG hip hop history.
I would rather listen to a blank cd before any of the people you just named

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Em's music would've aged better if he made more songs like "Rock Bottom".
That's my joint right there.

That and the original "Bad Meets Evil".

Oh, and "Cum On Everybody"...that's the joint, too.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had this on bootleg cassette

Outside of stan singles n bytch plz 2 i dont remember shyt off this mothafuca lmao

If im not mistaken this was out when stillmatic dropped. THAT was getting the burn...u heard that everywhere out n about

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
I don't understand this "cac humour" argument people use to discredit Eminem, and then call his shyt garbage when he tries to release mature material.

Everyone knows Eminem was at his best when he was completely reckless and on heavy drug usage, around that late 90s and early 2000s period. So what if his shyt was not relatable? It doesn't have to be relatable. It's creative and artistic. A little weird, but it separates him from the pack and made him standout, in addition to him being white of course.

Not to mention, a lot of the lunacy of SSLP and MMLP was occasionally infiltrated by tracks with substance and real heartfelt shyt e.g. Rock Bottom or Stan etc.

Anyway, MMLP is not in my top 25 but wouldn't be mad if someone put it there. But as many said, SSLP is his best work imo, and much better chance of being in my top 25.