The Man's Man Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
In my opinion op was right. We need to stand up and take responsibility for our actions. And quit with this yolo so it doesn't matter shyt.

We also need to take pride in ourselves and our legacies. Making a baby passes on our genes, but unless we equip that baby with the tools he/she needs to be prosperous and successful than we are failing ourselves and our genes.

that we do

but that yolo is something said by young kids with no families(or who abounded their families).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
that we do

but that yolo is something said by young kids with no families(or who abounded their families).

I have heard plenty of grown folks use this term to justify stupidity. But kids will be adults one day to.

Currently there is a culture of non-accountability amongst young people, not just kids but young adults too. Can't say its because of drake and yolo, but the creation and acceptance of the term to justify stupid actions, is a reflection on our culture.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I have heard plenty of grown folks use this term to justify stupidity. But kids will be adults one day to.

Currently there is a culture of non-accountability amongst young people, not just kids but young adults too. Can't say its because of drake and yolo, but the creation and acceptance of the term to justify stupid actions, is a reflection on our culture.

Damn guess we hang around different people. I believe people rise to the occasion (sadly that is mostly women). I just see the be non accountable is just the product of being young without any responsibility. You grow out of that if you want the perks that being responsible gets you or you go to jail.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
People still use 'no homo'?

I've been trying to get, 'No Hetero' in vogue for the laffs, nothing really yet though.

e.g. My man Cristiano Ronaldo, that hair is sexy as fook, no hetero :jawalrus:

I laughed.
:manny:

I agree with the personal responsibility angle. The homophobia and condemnation of the way others choose to live their lives, not so much.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

7APG