The Man's Man Thread

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
When I read the thread title I'll thought it would be on that Al Bundy steez instead we got this bullshyt.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What happened to looking forward to fatherhood and establishing a viable legacy?

Looking forward to fatherhood? What forum do you think you're on? According to Reincar we should stay eligible bachelors for the rest of our lives, hoarding our money and sperm to take with us to the afterlife. THE COLI don't love these hoes. :heh:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so when you see a homosexual you get scared?

If you raise your child right I would think they would understand the importance of passing on your legacy. Homo's can't do that.

No not at all. I have love for all people including homosexuals but I am also aware of the corporate take over that is occuring in America and I don't agree with the lifestyle in general.

My father instilled many things in me but many of my characteristics came from my environment and friends.

I've done things that I classify as wrong but the key is that I know that it is wrong because I have principles.

A child's principles can be swayed by outside influence so it is important that society is responsbile for representing the majorities principles accurately and not misrepresent by catering to whichever interest group spends the most money.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to fatherhood? What forum do you think you're on? According to Reincar we should stay eligible bachelors for the rest of our lives, hoarding our money and sperm to take with us to the afterlife. THE COLI don't love these hoes. :heh:

What forum? A hip hop site that is turning a tide and merging with the gay culture. I was just trying to see if there were any straight men who took pride in being men were here. Looks like we are grossly outnumbered.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your unmanly whining and your talk about moral high grounds just seemed like a load of bullshyt to me :manny:

Unmanly whining? I would not call it that. Social commentary would be closer to it.

Moral high grounds? I said that the YOLO mentality goes against having pride in having morals. That's bullshyt? Have you been drinking? It seem to me that you are the average dumb ass nikka. If you want to get ignorant we can do that too.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Does it really go against morals or is it the realization you only live once so live it to the limit in whatever you choose to do in life. I just don't agree with your assesment on The whole YOLO thing.

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
good look: girls liking you as a person and fukking you because you're not a lil' bytch
bad look: hating on people because you are a stunted manbaby

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
No not at all. I have love for all people including homosexuals but I am also aware of the corporate take over that is occuring in America and I don't agree with the lifestyle in general.

My father instilled many things in me but many of my characteristics came from my environment and friends.

I've done things that I classify as wrong but the key is that I know that it is wrong because I have principles.

A child's principles can be swayed by outside influence so it is important that society is responsbile for representing the majorities principles accurately and not misrepresent by catering to whichever interest group spends the most money.

the majority principle at one point included slavery and open discrimination to people who were not white men. I can't take you seriously any more and the only conclusion i can come up with is that you are scared of being raped.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
With the current state of society...

- The overuse of "no homo"

- The get down or lay down approach the homosexual community (even on this board) are taking as of late

- The general feminine tendencies that are being accepted in the psyche of men widespread

- The YOLO attitude that voids one of accountability, a moral ground to stand on, and consideration for future

What happened to looking up and trying to be better than our fathers?

What happened to looking forward to fatherhood and establishing a viable legacy?

We need a movement for those who are not going to conform to the ills of society but instead choose to represent the unique manhood that was passed down to them by previous wise men.

Who the fukk is with me? :usure:

I agree with the highlighted, the rest? Not so much...

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
What forum? A hip hop site that is turning a tide and merging with the gay culture. I was just trying to see if there were any straight men who took pride in being men were here. Looks like we are grossly outnumbered.
This site merging with gay culture? Just because a couple people on here are actually willing to speak up and say something about the hate they get? You think this site is majority "pro-gay"? You are trying to portray gays as some sort of illuminati conspiracy hetero repressors, and that doesnt pan out in real life.

:manny:

Just because a lot of them are in arts and entertainment doesnt mean theyre somehow trying to subliminally turn everyone into a buttfukker, thats just :duck:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Dudes & Kids too emo these days.. I really could care less how you feel and sh!d. Keep that sh!t to yourself.

Not enough ass whippings given. I'm actually starting to see black parents that don't spank their kids :dwillhuh: Simple ass whippings got my mind right as a kid.

But lets keep it real, 90% of these Emo/Homo boys didn't have their Dads around. Its not a coincidence that around the same time we started seeing more single moms that we started seeing more emo/homo kids.

My Dad wasn't perfect, he cheated, drank, smoked, hustled but he never left and he made sure I wasn't invovled in no sucker sh!t. Thats the thing alot dudes don't get, you don't even have to be a great dad, just be there for your sons.