The Man's Man Thread

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the current state of society...

- The overuse of "no homo"
- The get down or lay down approach the homosexual community (even on this board) are taking as of late
- The general feminine tendencies that are being accepted in the psyche of men widespread
- The YOLO attitude that voids one of accountability, a moral ground to stand on, and consideration for future

What happened to looking up and trying to be better than our fathers?

What happened to looking forward to fatherhood and establishing a viable legacy?

We need a movement for those who are not going to conform to the ills of society but instead choose to represent the unique manhood that was passed down to them by previous wise men.

Who the fukk is with me? :usure:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
People still use 'no homo'?

I've been trying to get, 'No Hetero' in vogue for the laffs, nothing really yet though.

e.g. My man Cristiano Ronaldo, that hair is sexy as fook, no hetero :jawalrus:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound like Glenn Beck ol tea party ass ngga

And too expand on this, when I speak seriously about being a stand up guy I'm called Glenn Beck.

But, the guy who dapped you; I've seen him type previous paragraphs in defesne of the homosexual agenda. So who does that make him? Dennis Rodman?

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
And too expand on this, when I speak seriously about being a stand up guy I'm called Glenn Beck.

But, the guy who dapped you; I've seen him type previous paragraphs in defesne of the homosexual agenda. So who does that make him? Dennis Rodman?
The only defense I have is that gays shouldnt be discriminated against and be accorded the same rights as heterosexuals. The whole "homosexual agenda" stance doesn't make you a man. It makes you a tinfoil hat dumbfukk.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
With the current state of society...

- The overuse of "no homo"
- The get down or lay down approach the homosexual community (even on this board) are taking as of late
- The general feminine tendencies that are being accepted in the psyche of men widespread
- The YOLO attitude that voids one of accountability, a moral ground to stand on, and consideration for future

What happened to looking up and trying to be better than our fathers?

What happened to looking forward to fatherhood and establishing a viable legacy?

We need a movement for those who are not going to conform to the ills of society but instead choose to represent the unique manhood that was passed down to them by previous wise men.

Who the fukk is with me? :usure:

it seems you don't know what makes a man

worrying about homos? :aicmon:

securing our legacies and being good fathers to uplift our children. Homo's don't procreate so we won already.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only defense I have is that gays shouldnt be discriminated against and be accorded the same rights as heterosexuals. The whole "homosexual agenda" stance doesn't make you a man. It makes you a tinfoil hat dumbfukk.

Look how upset you are getting.

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it seems you don't know what makes a man

worrying about homos? :aicmon:

securing our legacies and being good fathers to uplift our children. Homo's don't procreate so we won already.

That's what you think. It's all about setting examples. Homosexuals are really smart. There is a lot of money behind their movement. You will see. Soon the whole country will be like Atlanta. As a grown man it is more girls for me but think of your son. Think about that little dude growing up where homosexuals are free to dominate media and pop culture while hetero men cower and offer no alternative.

It takes a village.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That's what you think. It's all about setting examples. Homosexuals are really smart. There is a lot of money behind their movement. You will see. Soon the whole country will be like Atlanta. As a grown man it is more girls for me but think of your son. Think about that little dude growing up where homosexuals are free to dominate media and pop culture while hetero men cower and offer no alternative.

It takes a village.

Gays have a lot of money and are really smart? Give me a gay kid any day tbh

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

It takes a village.

so when you see a homosexual you get scared?

If you raise your child right I would think they would understand the importance of passing on your legacy. Homo's can't do that.