The Man Returns?/Gold Rush Begins/Cody’s Homecoming Monday Night Raw (5/8/23) Live from Jacksonville, Florida

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
They needed a way to get Cody out the tournament

He will beat Brock in the rematch, win mitb and finish the story against Roman at summerslam
Nah I think Brock gone win the next one then they’ll do a rubber match

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I noticed, both on NXT and on Backlash... they didn't put gloves on when there was blood anymore. Not when Jacy was bloody, and not when Brock was bleeding either.

I wonder if it's some new edict? Refs used to have the gloves in their pockets at all times. But that's 3 straight blood situations with no gloves.
Ref did it in the Brock match he was just late doing it because he knew it was going to happen. The Jacy blood happened right before the finish so he had no time to put them on. The rest happened outside after the match. No need to really use them for an after match brawl.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Finn’s career in WWE is a solid B+

And it’s not meant to be taken as a diss.

He’s a made man in the wrestling world.
Quiet as kept, Finn was the only one of Rome challengers except maybe Cody and Seth who actually looked like he was bout to win the title from him :ehh:

And with the way the match was going I expected Finn to win more than any others

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They need to hit up the tri state area, Chicago, or Canada ASAP before they go to London.
Nope they hitting the South. Lexington, KY, June 16, Lafayette, LA June 23 then Savannah, GA June 26 for the Raw before MITB and then the SD in London.