The Man Returns?/Gold Rush Begins/Cody’s Homecoming Monday Night Raw (5/8/23) Live from Jacksonville, Florida

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
hGMBzy3.gif
I’ll be the manager :mjlit:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Normally I ignore the noise argument since most people say it just to say it, but last night was definitely a case of them sweetening the crowd by a lot. I finally watched the whole episode and I was right, no matter how many people you draft to RAW it's still going to be a 3hr chore. Brock, Trish looking thicker, and the main event were the only good things about the show.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Normally I ignore the noise argument since most people say it just to say it, but last night was definitely a case of them sweetening the crowd by a lot. I finally watched the whole episode and I was right, no matter how many people you draft to RAW it's still going to be a 3hr chore. Brock, Trish looking thicker, and the main event were the only good things about the show.

Yeah only so much you can do after a PLE like backlash but i think the real problem they face is they really ain't making the midcard as strong as it should be. Everything is revolving around the bloodline.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah only so much you can do after a PLE like backlash but i think the real problem they face is they really ain't making the midcard as strong as it should be. Everything is revolving around the bloodline.
That's a RAW problem, the Smackdown crowds are normally active. :lolbron:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That crowd was so dead. I felt like they woke up for Cody but that was about it and died once he was out of that competition. They weren't even really there for Brock which was surprising.

Sometimes you do just have dead crowds though you have a lot of attendance but the crowd is mute.