The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You betta have that choppa on deck, holmes :usure:

Real talk I've been thinking bout getting an AR15 for a minute. My problem is I drink a lot and start feeling myself. fukk around and shoot my neighbor for that one time I thought he looked at me funny.

nikka crib all laid and shyt. Yeah Im hating.

No reason to hate breh, I did it for the coli :blessed:

Besides I ain't even show the basement. Gotta 2nd kitchen, movie theater, office, and a game room :banderas:

It's empty now but in the next few months my girl will be making magic happen down there :whew:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
52853b66a624e2187bba50933c02a4e1.jpg

The rocks/marbles in the sink tho:banderas:

:wtf: for what?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
:ohhh: that's a smart ass idea breh
In this area, you know how many of these artsy types die to be able to show their creativity? My mans and his wife damn near got their entire wedding done by college kids looking to build a portfolio. Everything minus the cake was on some semi barely paid for shyt. Great way to come up as long as you let them know your budget is firm, nothing to little flexibility and make sure your vision is fulfilled while also giving them some sort of leeway

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
My first time on my own, I went full-on geek dwelling. Shelves of dvds, games, toys. Posters of movies and shyt - very few photos or typical shyt. I went away from it, trying to get my grown up pad set up. Man, I started getting mad depressed with staring at what looked like someone else's crib on a daily basis.

My advice to anyone is to make sure that your setting is your own. No matter what kind of trap you tryna install to get your game down, remember you the person that gotta look at it. Your crib should be a presentation of you. If your dwelling don't seem right, you ain't right. If you right, make sure your place reflects you.