The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
A nice collection of bongs. A low maintenance pet. Good books. A coffee table that pulls out to reveal papers, weed and a built in lighter.
Snacks and drinks on deck. Good speakers. A soft, wide couch.
funky ass lighting.

edit: a nice projector

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A truly fly apartment will take some time to fill up. I started out with basic shyt. I wasn't decorating it for anyone because I was just happy I had my own space. As time went on I found stuff I really liked and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly where to put it. Don't rush to make your place your place at the expense of it being "fly"

When people come to my spot they show genuine awe because it's well put together but it's also unique. Lots of items have stories and my place is a real extension of me. That's why when people come over they treat my space like a temple because I built my shyt that way. If you do too much too fast and try to make it perfect it will end up looking like some fake catalog shyt that looks almost like a hotel or villa. Home is home breh.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A truly fly apartment will take some time to fill up. I started out with basic shyt. I wasn't decorating it for anyone because I was just happy I had my own space. As time went on I found stuff I really liked and as soon as I saw it I knew exactly where to put it. Don't rush to make your place your place at the expense of it being "fly"

When people come to my spot they show genuine awe because it's well put together but it's also unique. Lots of items have stories and my place is a real extension of me. That's why when people come over they treat my space like a temple because I built my shyt that way. If you do too much too fast and try to make it perfect it will end up looking like some fake catalog shyt that looks almost like a hotel or villa. Home is home breh.

Sohh you gon type all that and not post a single picture :comeon:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I fully furnished my house in 3 days and it came out fly... People even asked me if I had a decorator help me... I just got ideas from books, stores and shows like flip this house on tv....

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some good points in this thread, but i'd say:
Hardwood floors w/ a rug > wall to wall carpet. Not feeling the color or spill some sh!t on it, just cop a new one. Plus you gotta keep your carpet clean or your chick will be sneezing up a storm.

You need those blackout curtains. Window treatments in general are expensive as fcuk, but it helps contain the heat in the winter, and keeps out warm air in the summer. Plus, not all chicks are exhibitionists, they want that privacy.

I'm big on underlighting - it's a small thing to do and really hooks up shelves or cabinets. I'm also big on mirrors and wall decor. I throw them joints everywhere.
I cop my piff from http://www.kirklands.com/category/Wall-Decor/Mirrors/pc/2283/2306.uts.
Don't judge me.

I also copped some Warhol prints from the Met, but I haven't found any giant affordable wooden frames yet. Them sh!t's expensive...

Ikea will frame things for you. It is pretty affordable.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get your Certs up brehs:jawalrus:

20h94k0.jpg
24fjmt5.jpg

20a58v8.jpg
them throws there are white panda :smugdraper: