The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Found a dope new art piece for my lil kitchen/dining room area.

I also suggest a dope decanter set if you have company:
stock-photo-studio-shot-of-whisky-in-a-carafe-and-glass-and-a-cigar-in-ashtray-isolated-on-black-184025507.jpg

Can find decent ones anywhere.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Cots in the Feds look more comfortable than that

I don't want to find out….but, what makes it look uncomfortable? It has slates beneath the mattress, not just flat surface, and with a high quality mattress….should be comfortable. Been with the old spring box mattress and bullshyt metal frame for a minute, this is much needed change. Also, aesthetics is almost equally important, in my buying process.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to find out….but, what makes it look uncomfortable? It has slates beneath the mattress, not just flat surface, and with a high quality mattress….should be comfortable. Been with the old spring box mattress and bullshyt metal frame for a minute, this is much needed change. Also, aesthetics is almost equally important, in my buying process.

it is comfortable...I have a similar bed, the only thing that I like with the normal box spring and frame is that the bed is higher...It took me time to get used to laying lower than a normal bed.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dapping me ain't letting you off the hook breh :birdman: @posterchild336

Told you I wouldn't forget about you.. Just posting a couple pics but like I said I fully furnished in 3 days .. Just set a budget knew the look I wanted and put things into play..as long as you have a clean spot chicks will dig you once they enter your dwelling, only posted main room and office/ guest bathroom pic for ideas

I love paintings and music so Invested most of the $$ in home stereo system, but I feel art and paintings/ decore makes a room complete..I dunno if you are feeling it but I like them...:manny:
25hpe3c.jpg

v3i1p3.jpg

nzhl5w.jpg

ivjnd2.jpg

hsu8gi.jpg

remodeled guest bathroom with this pretty shyt..tile, vanity sink, bricked boarders...etc...
2jbkvq0.jpg

35i4nqb.jpg

With all this Coli Talk of drinking chicks bathwater made sure to get a spot with a hot tub separate in my bathroom..still havent done it though, dont think I ever will
33c2dc9.jpg

Home office I work out of daily simple but painting brings it out...
2z80pzk.jpg

2qbf0gn.jpg

1zvy743.jpg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Told you I wouldn't forget about you.. Just posting a couple pics but like I said I fully furnished in 3 days .. Just set a budget knew the look I wanted and put things into play..as long as you have a clean spot chicks will dig you once they enter your dwelling, only posted main room and office/ guest bathroom pic for ideas

I love paintings and music so Invested most of the $$ in home stereo system, but I feel art and paintings/ decore makes a room complete..I dunno if you are feeling it but I like them...:manny:
25hpe3c.jpg

v3i1p3.jpg

nzhl5w.jpg

ivjnd2.jpg

hsu8gi.jpg

remodeled guest bathroom with this pretty shyt..tile, vanity sink, bricked boarders...etc...
2jbkvq0.jpg

35i4nqb.jpg

With all this Coli Talk of drinking chicks bathwater made sure to get a spot with a hot tub separate in my bathroom..still havent done it though, dont think I ever will
33c2dc9.jpg

2z80pzk.jpg

2qbf0gn.jpg

1zvy743.jpg

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

25hpe3c.jpg

v3i1p3.jpg

nzhl5w.jpg

ivjnd2.jpg

hsu8gi.jpg

2jbkvq0.jpg

35i4nqb.jpg

33c2dc9.jpg

2z80pzk.jpg

2qbf0gn.jpg

1zvy743.jpg

:patrice: Only thing missing is the rocks in the sink, shout out to @FBGPlank