The "makings of a fly apartment" thread....

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
LOL! Gotta have some nice curtains...

unless the windows are like this
large-glass-windows-and-comfortable-brown-sofa-and-nice-living-room-design-ideas.jpg
:damn:

where is this?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i had my wife decorate the crib...sat back and didn't do shyt:sas1:

but the reviews been positive from visitors, got that

- Bookshelf (Show your intellectual and shyt,all my fav books sittin nicely for the world to see)
- Art..not too much, but enough to make the place look classy
- Home Theater system (my baby).....i had to do it..got the 60 sittin on deck and the surround sound system wired around the living room:sas2:

Post some pics breh. Not of your crib though, of your wife :shaq:

Is your book case built in, or free standing?

And why you got such a small TV breh? Don't you got them certs :what:

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some good points in this thread, but i'd say:
Hardwood floors w/ a rug > wall to wall carpet. Not feeling the color or spill some sh!t on it, just cop a new one. Plus you gotta keep your carpet clean or your chick will be sneezing up a storm.

You need those blackout curtains. Window treatments in general are expensive as fcuk, but it helps contain the heat in the winter, and keeps out warm air in the summer. Plus, not all chicks are exhibitionists, they want that privacy.

I'm big on underlighting - it's a small thing to do and really hooks up shelves or cabinets. I'm also big on mirrors and wall decor. I throw them joints everywhere.
I cop my piff from http://www.kirklands.com/category/Wall-Decor/Mirrors/pc/2283/2306.uts.
Don't judge me.

I also copped some Warhol prints from the Met, but I haven't found any giant affordable wooden frames yet. Them sh!t's expensive...

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
There's really two things to make staples in your residence for yourself and even for company....including women. These are the same things that go into your car.

1. Smell
2. Cleanliness

Those two simple things will do the most for you. Not plants. Not fancy rugs. Not LSD-inspired art. Not candles burning like its a damn Boyz II Men video. These are extras.....and GOOD extras....but take care of the foundation first.

Every chick I've brought to my apartment(s) has always complimented the aroma of the apartment and the cleanliness of the apartment within the first few minutes. You need to have plug-ins or one of those Glade spray can things in every room. Personally, I like to have a different fragrance in every room, so the living room smells different than the bed room than the bathroom.

I'm a minimalist, so I don't have much decoration in my apartment, but I try to match everything. However, I'm getting some good ideas for extras in this thread. Kudos my brehs.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
No reason to hate breh, I did it for the coli :blessed:

Besides I ain't even show the basement. Gotta 2nd kitchen, movie theater, office, and a game room :banderas:

It's empty now but in the next few months my girl will be making magic happen down there :whew:

Sounds like my great aunt's house...spent a lot of time there as a youngster......even had a little gym room and library in that joint.

She had to have that state of the art security though.....we still lived on that side of town :mjpls:

Peace

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Sounds like my great aunt's house...spent a lot of time there as a youngster......even had a little gym room and library in that joint.

She had to have that state of the art security though.....we still lived on that side of town :mjpls:

Peace

I live in a black subarb breh. I'm planning to run for president of the HOA so I can enforce a :cacpls: policy