THESE are matt hardy fans these days :russ:

BkVvc7BCQAAXA7N.jpg:medium

BkTo11zCcAA_Uhd.jpg:large

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still in disbelief that he let's his wife spread it wide in magazines...she going to be the future mother of your children and you are still OK with her showing her ass in public?

Also, for a female that makes money off her body you'd think she'd do a better job of hiding her breast augmentation and ass shots. She'll post one photo where her ass is phat then do a PB shoot where she has the ass of a pre-teen. :what:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I'm still in disbelief that he let's his wife spread it wide in magazines...she going to be the future mother of your children and you are still OK with her showing her ass in public?

Also, for a female that makes money off her body you'd think she'd do a better job of hiding her breast augmentation and ass shots. She'll post one photo where her ass is phat then do a PB shoot where she has the ass of a pre-teen. :what:

He let Ashley do it too.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He let Ashley do it too.

Which is weird, because he wouldn't let Lita. I distinctly remember that was an issue back when she was in the E because they wanted her to pose several times and he told her NO. So why he gonna let other hos do it, let alone his WIFE. That shyt is supposed to stop if you have any self-respect as a man.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

One would figure that the professional grifter that is Fatt's rat would have more money to invest in cosmetic surgeries and procedures after ripping off folks and begging the Hardys stans and fanboys out of their money.

tumblr_n3l16m5Xl61rm0i88o1_500.png

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Which is weird, because he wouldn't let Lita. I distinctly remember that was an issue back when she was in the E because they wanted her to pose several times and he told her NO. So why he gonna let other hos do it, let alone his WIFE. That shyt is supposed to stop if you have any self-respect as a man.

The irony in all of this, is that word on the streets Fatthew use to make Lita feel terrible about herself and make her feel like she was unattractive compared to all the other women. He really damaged her self-esteem. A lot of guys in the locker room witnessed this and that's one of the reasons why the locker room was on Lita's side because they didn't like his fat ass anyway.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One would figure that the professional grifter that is Fatt's rat would have more money to invest in cosmetic surgeries and procedures after ripping off folks and begging the Hardys stans and fanboys out of their money.

tumblr_n3l16m5Xl61rm0i88o1_500.png

That's just pathetic. The fact that they don't see it that way :smh: