The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma go ahead and bump this since this fool is getting sued by his former friends and tweeting from bars and clubs while Lita got inducted into the HOF.

also

tumblr_n3l7jqx76s1qe3r0vo1_1280.jpg

:aicmon: get beat up by your bytch of a wife and still hold her purse while your ex gets honored with a lifetime acheivement award from the company you both worked for after you put her on brehs :heh:...

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
why is matts woman leaning more towards the mark :wtf:

BkgogKICYAATYcZ.jpg

if he doesn't look like he's about to commit homicide-suicide I'm a monkey's uncle

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Probably because of the same reason why she meet up with her alleged lover in NOLA alone.

tumblr_n3l0zrpshG1rm0i88o1_500.jpg

bytch is playing Fatt like the chump that he is.

i guess the guy has few options... not like he is a ladies man, i mean it's not like Lita had Hardy Boy money, how hard could it be to wife her?

whole things sad

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
i guess the guy has few options... not like he is a ladies man, i mean it's not like Lita had Hardy Boy money, how hard could it be to wife her?

whole things sad

Considering this is her 2nd marriage, not to hard since she being tricking since the age of 19.

tumblr_n3l0u66itI1rm0i88o1_500.jpg

Also, heard Lita has money from other outside ventures.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Considering this is her 2nd marriage, not to hard since she being tricking since the age of 19.

tumblr_n3l0u66itI1rm0i88o1_500.jpg

Also, heard Lita has money from other outside ventures.

wait you serious it's her 2nd marriage? holy shyt breh, stop that if you're ribbing me

those goons look like theyre mobbed up too, no wonder matts hasnt impregnated, those gavones got dibbs

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Imma go ahead and bump this since this fool is getting sued by his former friends and tweeting from bars and clubs while Lita got inducted into the HOF.

also

tumblr_n3l7jqx76s1qe3r0vo1_1280.jpg

:aicmon: get beat up by your bytch of a wife and still hold her purse while your ex gets honored with a lifetime acheivement award from the company you both worked for after you put her on brehs :heh:...
Wow. Trish aged well

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Lita looks awesome! I saw her pictures on her Facebook page and she looks stunning...while Fatthew stay failing. :leostare:

I had no idea Skanky Reby was married twice...wow.:ohhh:

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
Somehow my notifications dropped me from this thread so I missed out on the most recent L's for hardy, but fukk it just keeps getting worse.

About a year ago in this thread I made the comment I was broke and out of work, but at least that was something private and not public like his, so the thread made me feel better.

In that year I got a job, got promoted twice and he STILL keeps losing at least once every week or so in a huge ass public situation.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lita looks awesome! I saw her pictures on her Facebook page and she looks stunning...while Fatthew stay failing. :leostare:

I had no idea Skanky Reby was married twice...wow.:ohhh:
Red flags everywhere all over that ho

Divorced when he met her
Openly involved with lesbians
Dating senior citizens
Broke and known for spreading her ass cheeks
Ring rat
Friends hate her

List goes on

Hardy :cape: