The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
Thread bumped because Matt Hardy LOST

:smh: @ being scared of your 96 lb bytch of a wife so u abandon your boys for a whore

Who dat anyway do we kno what happened?

It all started after this tweet:

Sean (a.k.a Yuk) was a part of the hardy show crew until Fatt moved his roster rat into his house. Guessing she popped off at the mouth one too many time with him and he decided to air Fatt out.

And since Jeff basically going along with whatever Fatt and his alcoholic wife says and does outside of wrestling, Sean is pissed with him, also.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It all started after this tweet:

Sean (a.k.a Yuk) was a part of the hardy show crew until Fatt moved his roster rat into his house. Guessing she popped off at the mouth one too many time with him and he decided to air Fatt out.

And since Jeff basically going along with whatever Fatt and his alcoholic wife says and does outside of wrestling, Sean is pissed with him, also.

Once again, Fatt lets his ho speak 4 him and come between him and his boys

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yoooo check out this nikka twitter feed he is going IN putting all of Fatts business in the streets he must post on the coli... :russ:

Talkin bout u just want to be Lita and you blew your way through your whole career he withering the fukk out of Harvey's wife!

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
:banderas:

Jesus Christ, so many L's to process. :deadrose:

All the while Lita looking at all this Matt and CM Punk mess like:

tumblr_m24l53x0in1r6ekcuo1_250.gif

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Its hard to believe you can take a bigger amount of L's than being pissed on by Steve Corino and El Dandy (I still dont doubt him) but Lita has come out of this looking the best. Even out of the Punk situation :patrice:

Yeah Lita has a past...but so do a lot of men in the industry, but she learned to move on with her life onto greener pastures. She has a life outside of wrestling and the drama around it.

One thing I'll say about her though, she needs to choose better mates.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah Lita has a past...but so do a lot of men in the industry, but she learned to move on with her life onto greener pastures. She has a life outside of wrestling and the drama around it.

One thing I'll say about her though, she needs to choose better mates.

Yea....on the JR podcast she was like stay the fukk away from wrestlers, it never ends well.

So maybe she learned :yeshrug: I still see her and Punk going for round 3 tho

Even then it would still be a win with Hardy's steady number of Ls...it could be worse, she could be the Reby of this situation and certainly would not be going in the HOF this year if she stuck with him.

@Yuk728 Reby wants to be Lita so bad I bet she dresses up like her for Matt.

:dead: I feel like I said this shyt in another post in this thread before

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yea....on the JR podcast she was like stay the fukk away from wrestlers, it never ends well.

Even then it would still be a win with Hardy's steady number of Ls...it could be worse, she could be the Reby of this situation and certainly would not be going in the HOF this year if she stuck with him.

Sensational Sherri said the same in a shoot interview saying pretty much she didn't f_ck with other wrestlers like that on that level. She kept it strictly professional.

She did. I think the guy she's dating isn't even in the wrestling industry at all, but she has a boyfriend now and completely moved on from CM Punk. Sounds like she was over him a long time ago.

True. I think she would have been fired a long time ago instead of "retiring" when she was still with the WWE if she was with Fatthew. He seemed to be a pain in the a$$ to his peers backstage when all thise broke out.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest

:dead: I feel like I said this shyt in another post in this thread before

Noticed that everyone in the love triangle has moved on to bigger and better things in life, except the person who publicly blew the lid on the situation: Fatt Hardly.

And speaking of the ratchet bytch, Reby is prime example of when gold digging goes terrible. Willing to bet top dollar that she regrets hopping off the Mox train early.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the feeling a lot of nikkas would've snapped and beat Reby's ass by this time...I'm losing track of how many people in the industry hate her ass. After a certain point u gotta figure the problem is u.... :ufdup: