The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5a5cc3e6f6458d2333e8dd8b7bdb9716_500.jpg

I know they were doing or getting to do an angle around those two and later on involving Aries, Trina and another one Ambrose's valets, Valerie Malone, but ya'll making it seem like Mox really bussing her all in front of Matt's face and Trina at the same time? :russ: Ambrose is friggin sleazy lol!

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I know they were doing or getting to do an angle around those two and later on involving Aries, Trina and another one Ambrose's valets, Valerie Malone, but ya'll making it seem like Mox really bussing her all in front of Matt's face and Trina at the same time? :russ: Ambrose is friggin sleazy lol!

Close.

Trina and Reby was beefing over Moxley before he got signed by FCW/WWE, Trina moving to another micro promotion, and Reby getting fired from Evolve. One of their matches occured in 04/2011. Matt hooked up with this rat in 01/2011.

Trina got with Reby's other man, Larry Dallas. Matt is a non factor to Trina.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that was the planned finish for Matt Hadry in the match:

According to Dave Meltzer of f4wonline.com, even though that was the planned final spot featuring Hardy in the match, the injury is believed to be legitimate. Apparently, there were a lot of people upset that it took several minutes for the paramedics to arrive, though it doesn't seem like anybody was unhappy that they didn't stop the damn match so they could immediately focus on tending to Hardy. Instead the show went on to its planned conclusion with Douglas standing tall, after more run-ins by Perry Saturn, Papadon, Balls Mahoney, Homicide and The Sandman. It's always nice to see a promotion that has its priorities in order.

No wonder Luke Havox was going in on Reby Sky's dumb ass for calling him reckless on Twitter.

Matt should have learned by now to take a bump properly from the turnbuckle in wrestling, or not sign up for it if he didn't think he could do it.

Accidents happen in the ring :manny: It's the name of the game. I see why his boys weren't coming out after Havox when once again Matt couldn't control his woman :dead:

And she was out of line talking out her ass on people.

I was gonna post a screen cap of some folks goin on Matt on Facebook.

Might be worthy of the L thread, not sure. :snoop: Once again, his girl is fightin his battles for him.

The comment on the article

Hmmm - Tough Choice
1) Go to Hospital for concussion check – OR

2) Go to grotty hotel with Reby Sky

Whatever shall I do????

Yea like Matt has health insurance. He's waiting on that Obamacare kick in like the rest of us :usure:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
wanna continue talking about your crush on shane helms here since the other thread was locked, Ohnoits?

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wanna continue talking about your crush on shane helms here since the other thread was locked, Ohnoits?

You an HBK mark or something?

I don't do cross thread battles. I said what I wanted it's done.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Your logic in that other thread tells me you still don't get it

That's fine, was just checking. Continue obsessing about Matt.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your logic in that other thread tells me you still don't get it

That's fine, was just checking. Continue obsessing about Matt.

:gladbron:

I wasn't even thinking about it until you came in here.

I don't get why the chokeslam thing is a big deal, breh but to each their own

:dead: catchin feelins over it enough to come into another thread

The Hardy L thread of all places...I come in here to laugh, not talk about Helms.

Unless he's sonning Matt Hardy.

Sorry man, I don't get down with thread wars :manny: we had our differences of opinion and as far as I was concerned it's done.

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I wonder how Shane Douglas is going to use Matt's fall to boost publicity for his promotion.

And Matt wonders why people lit into his ass after the match. He tweeted and uploaded a YouTube video instead of going to the hospital.

Matt knows his legs are not designed for top rope moves. Wouldn't be surpised if Mr."Set for Life" was drinking prior to the match.

DPP_0538-L.jpg

DPP_0924-L.jpg

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Fine. When I see you write "I ain't readin all that shyt" in the future, I'll take it to mean you can't argue, so you're gonna just continue spouting the same shyt that I refuted. Then the thread will get locked for some reason.

I just think, Shane Helms is one of the guys who is more of a failure than Matt Hardy, so maybe there's an underlying thing there. :manny:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fine. When I see you write "I ain't readin all that shyt" in the future, I'll take it to mean you can't argue, so you're gonna just continue spouting the same shyt that I refuted. Then the thread will get locked for some reason.

I just think, Shane Helms is one of the guys who is more of a failure than Matt Hardy, so maybe there's an underlying thing there. :manny:

lol I gave you a dap over it.

Why are you so mad?

You wrote like 2 paragraphs and it wasn't that important to me.

:obama:

I tried to call it even but :manny: what can I say. Some things are just not as important to me as others. And we were conversatin in the other forum like nothing happened. I didn't even know you were mad about it until you came in here man. :manny:

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
You wrote like 2 paragraphs and it wasn't that important to me.

You conceded the argument and then continued with someone else after I had already refuted your argument. It's annoying, especially when people lock threads. Sure there was another thread but it was all reactionary shyt with no debate going on.

Plus, it belongs here quite frankly. Matt and Shane are best friends and they're two peas in a pod. Attention whoring idiots

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Smashing Pumpkins :ohlawd:

Is Resistance Pro any good? Thought it was Corgan & Raven's promotion

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You conceded the argument and then continued with someone else after I had already refuted your argument. It's annoying, especially when people lock threads. Sure there was another thread but it was all reactionary shyt with no debate going on.

Plus, it belongs here quite frankly. Matt and Shane are best friends and they're two peas in a pod. Attention whoring idiots

:manny: