The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would that create drama?

I think it was posted further back in the L thread. Doesn't she hate Reby Sky?

A jobber that couldnt keep his mouth shut.
He couldn't draw flies as a wrestler and
was getting negative heat by publicizing
the events of his break up with his more
successful partner (lita) and her affair
with a more successful wrestler (edge).

Watch Matt V1 disappear from wrestling
in the next few years or become the next
Chris Candido.

:krs:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in-fighting, eh? :lolbron:

damn, Matt's gonna take another 5 years to propose to Reby, isn't he?

Simp status.

Hardy Boys Reunion In WWE “Very Likely” Next Year

The link to the story, THE FIRST fukkING COMMENT BREHS :gladbron:

Shut the fukk up - you washed up lunatic. You actually think WWE wants your fat gut and your deadbeat junkie brother? Too much baggage and zero talent left.

WOH Wrestling....your first source for wrestling news and last source for paying wrestlers!

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
since the old place is down, here's a thread from before it was revealed to be Edge... funny ass shyt on the 2nd page supposedly posted by "Bob Holly" on matt's old board :russ:

TSM Forums > Matt and Lita

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5a5cc3e6f6458d2333e8dd8b7bdb9716_500.jpg

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: The combination of this...

He also got engaged to Maria. So ROH just got a low-budget low-rent replacement for Maria and Mike, who are getting married and Mike going to the WWE.

Coming up next: Matt Hardy asks Reby to marry him.

WWE does not call him.

Ive been laughing hard and loud for 2 mins straight at this- dude I got tears in my eyes

:lolbron:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
since the old place is down, here's a thread from before it was revealed to be Edge... funny ass shyt on the 2nd page supposedly posted by "Bob Holly" on matt's old board :russ:

TSM Forums > Matt and Lita

I have been laughing non-stop at this one post on the 2nd page that's was from "Bob Holly". Sounds like it's come straight from the Liggens-verse.

"Hi, I'm Bob Holly (Hardcore Holly) from WWE's Smackdown programming on Thursday nights. But I usually just appear on Velocity, Saturday nights. Matt is a good friend of mine, and these past few days have been hard for him. Matt, I, and the other wrestlers of the locker-room hate how things about our personal life get out of hand like this on the internet. Matt is very upset, I've been speaking to him over the phone, and he can't bring himself to post the truth, about him and Lita. He's asked me to, for him, as we've know each other for years.

Matt and Lita (as of now), have broken up. It's nothing to do with a storyline, or different websites. They've finished. Now, to the reason why they split-up.

On the Feb/14th/05 edition of Raw, Lita was backstage hanging out. Matt was not there. During the show, Kane (Glen Jacobs) and Lita were alone backstage. I don't know why Lita would do this to Matt...but things started to get "intimate". Lita and Kane started making out, and Lita proceeded to give Kane a blow-job. During this Hurricane (Shane Helms) walked in on the two. Needless to say, Shane was shocked by what he saw. According to Shane, Lita stopped sucking Kane's dikk and left the room in a hurry. She didn't make eye-contact with Shane, as she left. Kane and Hurricane just stared at each other for a few moments. Kane spoke first saying how sorry he was, and he didn't know how this happened. He begged Shane not to tell Matt. Shane said to Kane he had to go, he couldn't handle this. Later that night, Shane called me (as we're good friends), telling me everything. I was disgusted and mad at Lita. I told Shane that he should tell Matt, but that was up to him. During that week after that Raw, both Kane and Lita called Hurricane begging him not to tell Matt. Hurricane was going to tell Matt, but he just couldn't do it. He had a long talk with Kane and Lita, and they both promised this would never happen again, and all three agreed not to talk about it again. Hurricane called me on Saturday night, telling me what was happening and asked me not to tell Matt. I argued with him a little over it...but I agreed not to tell Matt.

Then this week, at the Feb/21st/05 edition of Raw, Lita was at the show again. Hurricane was going to have a shower, when he heard voices coming from the showers...they sounded like Lita and another man. The man didn't sound like Matt. Hurricane carefully stepped behind a bunch of lockers, while peeking out down at the showers. Hurricane watched as Lita stepped out from a shower, naked and smiling. To Hurricane's horror Gene Snitsky came out behind her. He was naked, too. She knelt before him, and starting sucking him off, just like she did Kane, last week. As if this wasn't bad enough, Lita pulled Snitsky's penis out of her mouth, and looked to her left, and said "Now, I want some of you big boy." From the same shower, with an erect penis, out walked Tyson Tomko. Masturbating. He placed a hand on top of Lita's head, shoved his cock into her mouth, and proceeded to skull-fukk her. Snitsky seemed to be having a blast. He grabbed some of Lita's hair, pulled back her head, and slid his cock into her mouth, too. Now Hurricane was watching Lita blow two guys at the same time. Hurricane felt sick. He didn't do anything though, because he didn't know what Snitsky and Tomko would do to him. They seemed like rough guys, they could've fukked him up. Snitsky removed his cock from her mouth, and said "Get on all fours, you fukking whore." Lita seemed to enjoy being treated this way, and happily did what she was told. Tomko knelt in front of her, and made her gag on his huge cock. Snitsky spat onto Lita's naked ass, and with no opening, rammed his cock straight up Lita's anus. Lita screamed in pain, but her moans were silenced on Tomko's cock. Tomko just continued to make her choke on his cock. A trail of blood escaped Lita's a$$hole. Hurricane was frozen were he stood. He placed a towel in his mouth, to stop himself from throwing up. Snitsky looked at Tomko, and asked "Are you ready to cum, on this dirty slut?" Tomko replied with an "Oh yeah." Both men removed their cocks and replaced themselves in front of Lita's face. Lita looked up at her "lovers", and waited to be covered in jizz. "Ahhh, you gonna take all my fukking man-juice", said Snitsky. Lita nodded, and licked the head of his cock. "Oh yeah, you want some of the Tattoo Terminator's sweet nectar?", said Tomko. "Mmmm, give it to me baby.", replied Lita. Both then jizzed into Lita's open mouth, onto her tongue, down her throat, and all over her face. After a few moments, all three took another shower and washed off. They got dressed and left together. As they left, Hurricane made sure not to get noticed. As they shut the door behind them, Hurricane noticed Todd Grisham for the first time, sitting in the corner jerking off. He must have watched the whole thing too. Grisham jizzed, and then went to the bathroom. While he was in there, Hurricane escaped. Hurricane was obviously very angry and disgusted over what happened. He called me, told me everything, and we agreed to tell Matt the next day.

When we told Matt (Tuesday night), he couldn't believe it. He went crazy. He was furious. He left in a rage. Me and Hurricane couldn't get a hold of Matt for hours. When we did, he told us, him and Lita had broken up. We said it was for the best.

Matt said it was too hard for him to post the full story. Hurricane couldn't either. I said I would, to let you, his fans, know the truth. I hope all Matt's fans on this forum, can bare with him through this difficult time.

I'm deeply sorry this happened, Matt. I love you like a brother. I'm sure Shane does, too. I don't know what else to say...I hope everything works out. Get in contact with me, dude.

Your friend,
- Bob Holly."