The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread makes me

Really_2499da_370963.gif

-Getting fired on his day off, In one of his videos Matt said he was sitting at home watching TV when he got the "Devours phone call

BRB with more L's

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What in the hell is this childish buffoonery?

He was supposed to be the sympathetic baby face in the whole Edge/Lita deal, but he fukked it up so badly that he ended up making Edge's career.

Never forget.

More self-ether. :sadbron:

Most pathetic simp-worthy promo in a WWE ring. Sounded like he wanted to form a prayer circle and cop some tampons. :deadrose:

This thread makes me

Really_2499da_370963.gif

-Getting fired on his day off, In one of his videos Matt said he was sitting at home watching TV when he got the "Devours phone call

BRB with more L's

I saw an interview where he said he was at the gym.

Fatt Hardy lyin' about that cardio routine since 05.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Let's not forget Paul London ETHERING Fatt Lardy

This one?

tumblr_ma60jej4Qj1qiq4sho1_500.jpg

:laugh: @ Matt being at Jeff's house with Jeff's belt with Jeff's action figure being in the background.

:myman::laff:

Lita was a hoe ?? Before edge ? Put me on never knew this
"She also gave Axl Rotten a rimjob and later let him, Hack Myers and CW Anderson urinate into her mouth."

"She was El Dandy's sex slave. She was also a huge slut in Mexicpo, offering herself to anyone who would train her as she was broke. Rumour is shes made out with Luna Vachon too.

As for the pissing thing, that was done by Danny Doring and Steve Corino in ECW. She also got f*cked by pretty much all of the OMEGA guys."

"C.W. talks about the time his penis fell out of his pants and hit Lita in her face."

:scusthov:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I read she was even PUNK's ho before she met MATT. They were fukkin back in 1998 back in the day before she even got to ECW.

So...Matt can stay lost. How many women he shared with Edge and Punk? :deadrose:
Punk is with her now, he was not with her in those days when she was AMY Dumas , she was with Steve Corino.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk is with her now, he was not with her in those days when she was AMY Dumas , she was with Steve Corino.
:usure:

After she came out of Mexico, she and Punk both trained at the same place in Chicago. He's known her since waaaaaay back.

A lot of guys shared that ho.

Matt Hardy lost.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
From the http://www.the-coli.com/tsc/24170-yall-up-deadspins-wrestler-run-column.html thread

Somehow we snuck up some stairs behind the building. We get the top and about shyt ourselves. It's the Hardys and Christian and Prince Albert. We kinda turn away in fear when Jeff yells out "Hey Rocker guy, come here." We go to their table as they are eating. Christian says "nice Hardy Boys shirt." (I, being a d-bag at the time, had on an old Rockers T-shirt, with a ton of wrestler autographs.) Christian asks if he can do something to it, and writes "Jeff" with an arrow pointing to HBK and "Matt" with an arrow pointing to Marty.

5534.jpg

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget.

Matt Hardy return to WWE 2005 - YouTube

Most pathetic simp-worthy promo in a WWE ring. Sounded like he wanted to form a prayer circle and cop some tampons. :deadrose:

I saw an interview where he said he was at the gym.

Fatt Hardy lyin' about that cardio routine since 05.

I read all your posts with this face...:lolbron:- always bringing the laughs

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought she was with Danny Doring in ECW. Wasn;t she Miss Congeniality there?

She was but she and Danny were never actually together. He said in YouShoot he never had sex with her but he did try to get it in...no idea why she turned him down :yeshrug:

But she was only in ECW like 6 months till she signed with WWE so maybe she wanted to move up in the world :lolbron:

My bad, i would hit off Lita no problem, she is a freak. She about that Max Hardcore life for real.:win:

Not gonna lie, Lita's titties :ohlawd:

Plus you know she must be a freak if Punk got her on the payroll now.

You know that bytch didn't pay for anything anywhere she went. Got dudes $$ for her cars/houses, Hardy got mad cuz she dumped him for Edge's bigger wallet, then moved onto Punk, but you don't see Edge crying like a bytch on the Internet. He capitalizes on dem hos.

Edited: Colt even said they turned the couch in the office at the arena where she used to train into a museum. Lita's p*ssy game was so tight nikkas commemorating it in history to show new hos the way... :damn:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always trying to choke someone out

w7w3v7ie289l98i.jpg

This whole video is an L
WWE star Matt Hardy is back with another YouTube video..

This time, Matt responds to comments made about him by ex-girlfriend and former WWE Diva Amy “Lita” Dumas. In an interview with the In Your Head radio show, Lita was asked about Matt Hardy’s recent strange behavior and responded, “Oh my god, what happened to that guy? :heh:” She also questioned whether Matt was comfortable “feuding with a woman” when the real-life Edge-Lita-Matt love triangle was turned into a WWE storyline.

Here’s Matt’s response:

I speak very honestly and candidly about my former girlfriend of many years, my current thoughts about her, and our current relationship.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just when you think the losses can stop, this bytch recording more vids on Lita.

It's like he knows we shootin on him and he wants to make sure he gives us more material.

Have to admit I'm :laff:

at a velvet rope around the couch with a sign "Lita's p*ssy was Here"

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never forget.

Matt Hardy return to WWE 2005 - YouTube

Has there ever been an opportunity that's been butchered so hard?

That's a serious question. Talk about a softball being lobbed up for the walloping. Instead, swing and a miss.

But that's what separates the all time greats. When their chance came, however slight it may have been, those dudes knocked it out of the park.

I was actually on Matt's side back when this was all happening. It's that youtube and internet persona where he's become SUCH an attention seeker. Makes me want to throw up. Pretends it's about anything other than his insecurity and attention whoring, but he's as transparent as a goddamn window.