The Ls Of Matt Hardy®

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Going through some names, only Mark Madden, Goldust, MVP, Jim Ross and Helms are higher. Might be forgetting some

And the highest I saw behind Matt is Reby Sky :lolbron:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going through some names, only Mark Madden, Goldust, MVP, Jim Ross and Helms are higher. Might be forgetting some

And the highest I saw behind Matt is Reby Sky :lolbron:

lol two losing bytches trying to make wrestling careers happen.

:damn: at least I'm on the coli when I'm at fukkin' work.

These bytches unemployed fighting with IWC/each other/putting over their matches/stalking exes on Twitter like some bitter highschoolers.

:wow:

Match made in heaven.

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Lots of classic Matt Hardy Ls here, I applaud your efforts. I don't think this specific L was mentioned yet, and it really should be. It's kind of a defining L in this loser's career:

Matt Hardy was kicked out of rehab yesterday after he failed a breathalyzer test. Multiple sources are reporting that staff at the center where Hardy was at got suspicious of his behavior and gave him an impromptu breathalyzer test that he failed. Hardy said he wasn't drinking and that he failed because he'd "just used mouthwash." The staff didn't believe him and kicked him out.

:russ:

Daps
Lots of classic Matt Hardy Ls here, I applaud your efforts. I don't think this specific L was mentioned yet, and it really should be. It's kind of a defining L in this loser's career:
:russ:

Forgot about that, the boy has so many L's it's hard to keep track.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Hardy was asked about the rumor of Jeff Hardy looking to return to WWE because he might want to make more money that he lost over the past few years with his legal troubles. Matt replied on Twitter:

"Jeff doesn't need or care about money."

guess fatthew is back on drugs again

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Quote:
Matt Hardy was asked about the rumor of Jeff Hardy looking to return to WWE because he might want to make more money that he lost over the past few years with his legal troubles. Matt replied on Twitter:

"Jeff doesn't need or care about money."

fat ass is just sad wwe wants jeff and dont care if he lives or dies

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
659197389.jpg

homeys obsessed

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF he works out looking at pictures of Jeff???

Alright that's it.

I'm takin' odds on Jeff fukkin Lita.

It's the only explanation.

How can anyone's life be such a failure?