Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Air Game Rule

D.I.O.V.C.
Daps
Reppin
Gwinnett County
Saw these at Target:
xORY1R2yidaXYrV-o4A4QkOF2yWwXYcvnPlF9Lo1xLNp4SejmESqYkpTwFyDbeKM6-OtrXvVlZvCRst_6fQ=w400-h500-nc

:heh:
Bet it's the GOAT snack :ohhh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
whats that shyt like breh? Got a chick who wants me to try it with her but i was like :whoa:
dude. if a chick asks you to do molly with her you fukking do it. you'll have the time of your life. It's all hyped up by the media and shyt but it's a really chill and happy drug. Especially when you do it with friends or a girl. My only advice is try to make sure that it is a good source and that it's pure. Try to find someone who has done the same stuff you're about to do so you know its good. Sex on molly is literally one of the greatest things you can do on earth. Also, *pure* MDMA is one of the safest drugs you can do (seriously). I don't like mushrooms or acid or stuff like that. But molly is a beautiful experience.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I want to thank Micro$oft for making Windows 8 so difficult for old people to use that they pay me to install free software on their new systems to make it act like Windows XP/7.

$700 in the past 3 days for a total of 4 hours' work.......:eat:
that IT hustle...I swear I should get back to doing this shyt like this part time just for some extra dough

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Would yall take a job at a Serta Mattress store as a Manager for $52k?

Even if it meant having to revise the Mon-Fri 9-5 schedule you've been taught to have growing up? (I have daughter)

I dont even make close to that right now. The money looks too good to pass up. Even if it means a weird revised parenting plan.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Even if it meant having to revise the Mon-Fri 9-5 schedule you've been taught to have growing up? (I have daughter)

I dont even make close to that right now. The money looks too good to pass up. Even if it means a weird revised parenting plan.
do it brah
and let me get tha hook up on the cail king joints

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

If that jibes with your goals, go for it mane. Weigh all the pros and cons, cuz if you ain't feeling the gig that bread you making ain't gone matter!

On a similar note....

So I got an interview offer, it's all the way across the country, gotta pay my way out there (cool). Jumping industries, I know I was gonna take a paycut, but I'm ready to make the switch and live out my dreams...

I was tellin my younger brother, I got the interview and I had to pay my way out there and all that and he asked "how much they payin" I responded it don't matter I'ma make it work:obama:
But that shyt really got me :ohhh: now. If it's insultingly low, like below 30k (no shots to anybody below 30k), I'm not sure it's my best bet to scrape by in a new city all the way on the other side of the country with chump change. I got loans, a car note, then I'll have rent/utilities/etc, didn't really have to deal with all that here in Atlanta.

I've been thru two rounds of interviewing (phone, Skype) What's a clever way of finding out the salary without hurting my chances at the job? Internet searches haven't turned up anything and it wasn't listed in the job ad