Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird weekend. Went to visit my friend at his university, and I just got back home 20 minutes ago.

We chilled, the first night there a bouncer pushes him after he attempted to hand his girl his coat and he's like wtf so the bouncers automatically tell him to get out and one says "thanks for the money" all night my friend was heated until the point of tears a few moments later after trying to approach the bouncer again, I held him back though, he was really drunk I think. We went back to another friends house and played Madden. Some dude was calling me the Zen master, shyt had me tripping out but also happy although I'd like to not let other people's comments make me happy.

The next day we went out and he studied while I ate breakfast and then met up with him and his study buddy. We grabbed something to eat, headed back to his apartment. I felt bad because we come home and his roommate another friend is all hungry and eyeing our food strong to the point to where I'm offering food. Maybe it was us feeling guilty but he had said he was broke and wanted real food. Anyway, I ended up breaking his laptop lol, spilled water on it then turned it off and it never turned on again. He didn't know so I feel guilty bit it was an accident.

Being on this trip showed me that I'm not ready for school and I'm not doing too bad in life, but that doesn't mean that I'm not focused on progression. Anyway, on my ride home (on a plane) I spoke with a man from the forestry, we had a cool convo about volcanoes and nature and earth as a living organism.

Finally I reach home and my brother told me that my aunt is in ICU and flat lined yesterday morning. I see so many things in this world that I don't like and the only advice to myself is to continue working on yourself and to keep your mind focused and at peace and to make those Europe plans.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Bx3lcTTCEAAmL_e.jpg:large

:blessed: :mjcry:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
cause/effect
action/reaction
input/output
yadda yadda yadda

so much of life is decided far before birth
so much of life is simply paying for the sins of those before you
or walking in their good graces

like an unfolding chemical reaction
you have only (the illusion) of control

*blehblahblehblahblehblah*

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
I felt bad because we come home and his roommate another friend is all hungry and eyeing our food strong to the point to where I'm offering food. Maybe it was us feeling guilty but he had said he was broke and wanted real food. Anyway, I ended up breaking his laptop lol, spilled water on it then turned it off and it never turned on again. He didn't know so I feel guilty bit it was an accident.

You might be a scumbag. You ruin a poor college student's laptop and don't tell him? Actually, you are a scumbag. SMH.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might be a scumbag. You ruin a poor college student's laptop and don't tell him? Actually, you are a scumbag. SMH.
I didn't mean to though, and I didn't tell him because who knows if that's the actual reason that it broke

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
2 Mexican chicks was talking and she said how her friend fukked a n word with the er.

This same mexican chick who be listening to rap and shyt and acting like she is cool with black people.

Me being racially aware was not even surprised. Another reminder that we are on our own out here brehs. :manny:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
0 is the sum of eternity
all pleasure all pain
weighing the same on the scales

molecules microscopic and macroscopic
microcosmic macrocosmic
minute massive
all dimensions relative

specks in gods eye