This song though.
S9e5t87.png

It's the only wayyyyyy, you'll ever know know knowwwwwwww :noah:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm not necessarily a Nicki stan but I went to the liquor store last night and they had a Nicki cardboard cutout in that bit. shyt was:ohlawd:. I tried to buy it but the owner wouldn't sell it. Gone be a must-have whenever I build my mancave.

cover_media_cmgbd45f23a-0c9b-4f42-8a1d-01e4a57a8a5d_0

:noah:

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Mann cops scare the fukk out of me especially the cac ones. So yesterday i was walking with my friend and these cops stop us and ask us questions about the neighborhood no biggie. Just as we were about to leave, One of the cops starts flirting with us saying that the store is too far, and we're too pretty to walk. and offers us a ride. We politely decline his offer, and my friend grabs my shoulder and we start walking, then the cop fukking snaps on us, like saying" its really rude to walk away when someone is talking to you fukking c*nts"
Me: :rudy:
her: lets just go back maybe they were trying to look out for us
me: :dahell:
I now understand why cac girls go missing all the time they are wayyyyy to fukking trustful. I am so glad they didnt chase us down and shoot my black ass. :sadcam::mjcry:

Anybody have some scary experiences with cops ?

Gotta make it a habit to record video/audio on your celly any time you communicating with these dirty mfs. Won't do any good to report it since they look out for each other. But post that shyt on YouTube for the world to see. The revolution is coming:demonic:

Daps
Gotta make it a habit to record video/audio on your celly any time you communicating with these dirty mfs. Won't do any good to report it since they look out for each other. But post that shyt on YouTube for the world to see. The revolution is coming:demonic:
Yeah im gonna do that next time.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Today's my birthday but to me it's just another day. I don't why people are telling me what to do on my bday and get mad when i don't want to do it. I'm like :mindblown: if i wanna sit my ass at home, chill and play games then i will do that, i hate going out for birthday dinners and shyt. No one gives a fukk after your bday is over anyways so why pretend for one day? I hate parties too

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Today's my birthday but to me it's just another day. I don't why people are telling me what to do on my bday and get mad when i don't want to do it. I'm like :mindblown: if i wanna sit my ass at home, chill and play games then i will do that, i hate going out for birthday dinners and shyt. No one gives a fukk after your bday is over anyways so why pretend for one day? I hate parties too
I feel you. I don't like to make a big fuss on my birthday as well. Very few people know when my birthday is.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to this Jobim album. Man I wish I had my JD Salinger book back although I've got plenty of things to read