Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I show up to my brothers house to pick him up for my uncles party. I'm doubled parked in front with the flashers on and he comes out the door and says "are you ready". Um yeah bytch I am!!

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I thought you said you liked this new job wtf lol
shyt was good when the checks were rolling in during the "busy" season.

Now these commission checks aint cuttin it now that the money season (summer) is over. Plus these weekends are killin me softly. Hate coming to the office on a Saturday when I'm not guaranteed to get paid for being there.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This job I have now is cool but I have a coworker who is anal about everything.

Every tiny mistake and he will bytch to the supervisor. Its so bad that if he even thinks that you made a mistake he will still bytch to the supervisor. :snoop:

I plan to change jobs once November hits. Just gotta take his crap until I go.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I dunno about Houston. I kinda miss Chicago :mjcry:

This move might have been a mistake, but no looking back now.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt was good when the checks were rolling in during the "busy" season.

Now these commission checks aint cuttin it now that the money season (summer) is over. Plus these weekends are killin me softly. Hate coming to the office on a Saturday when I'm not guaranteed to get paid for being there.
yeahhh but thats sales man, what can you really do?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Turkish chick I mentioned earlier texted and called me so I met up with her and a friend. It was her friends birthday so we had a beer and such. Anyway towards the end of the night she told me she just got divorced earlier this year and has a +1 year old so . She's super cool but was afraid I'd be put off by it, but I told her that I couldn't expect people to live their lives before I met them. We kissed and such and she told me that I was the first guy she's touched other than her husband in 7 years. Had me like damn. She said in Turkey if a random person approaches you to talk you usually say fukk off but something told her to give me a chance. That made me feel good, but she's always afraid that I'm unpleased with her but in actuality I'm just trying to make someone happy who I think deserves to be happy because it makes me happ .