Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just dropped my daughter off. That feeling when my BMs new dude is in the car and my daughter cant let go of me :smugdraper:
Bout to head to this child support continuance FINALLY. :whew:
If they lower this shyt to under $350 a month I'm callin off work, gettin some smoke and Chipotle and celebrating.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
SMH, they posted the SOHHLOST video in one the threads on here. :dead:

Can't even remember what I did to Argot Vie to deserve being put in that.

:mjcry:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just dropped my daughter off. That feeling when my BMs new dude is in the car and my daughter cant let go of me :smugdraper:
Bout to head to this child support continuance FINALLY. :whew:
If they lower this shyt to under $350 a month I'm callin off work, gettin some smoke and Chipotle and celebrating.
Even though I had all the paperwork, they didnt have my name on file and I have to come back mid-November.

I'm getting a lawyer and am gonna sue for restitution. This is bullshyt. Heated doesnt BEGIN to describe what I'm going through right now. fukk God.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In some ways I am. I don't feel there is an even/fair trade-off for a woman catering to a dude (cooking, serving, cleaning or whatever) and what a man has to offer in return.
We're all in selfish in a way. And neither do I, I do what I do because I care for a person, I rarely go off of society's norms. So its not only the woman cleaning or whatever, but its me as well, I respect myself too much to not clean or whatever.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even though I had all the paperwork, they didnt have my name on file and I have to come back mid-November.

I'm getting a lawyer and am gonna sue for restitution. This is bullshyt. Heated doesnt BEGIN to describe what I'm going through right now. fukk God.
Ahhhh well things will still be sorted, no worries.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Words will always fail
To feel is to know

I never listened to the things I was told
Experience brought me clarity

Ecstatic the feeling of omnipotence
In my youth

//////when remaining ignorant is the wisest thing*//////*//////