Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I ended up in a redneck bar last night. I won $50 playing poker, and lost $12 playing pool.(loser had to buy $3 bud lights after each game)

I was gonna be cool until the dude I was playing pool against said "see, as long as you play pool, you can have fun with anyone"

Me-:patrice: Yeah, I would've never guessed you were a cac.:youngsabo:

Billy Bob- :usure: A cac?

Me- Yeah, A Cool Ass Cat:troll:

Billy Bob- Hell yeah man:blessed:

Me-:troll::troll::troll:

I called him and a few other people cac for the rest of the night. I'm sure they called me and my homegirl, ******s, and the couple we went with ,****** lovers, when we all left but I shytted on them harder.

I think fukked around and picked up a taste for country music.

You can't tell me this shyt doesn't go hard.

:dj2:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I ended up in a redneck bar last night. I won $50 playing poker, and lost $12 playing pool.(loser had to buy $3 bud lights after each game)

I was gonna be cool until the dude I was playing pool against said "see, as long as you play pool, you can have fun with anyone"

Me-:patrice: Yeah, I would've never guessed you were a cac.:youngsabo:

Billy Bob- :usure: A cac?

Me- Yeah, A Cool Ass Cat:troll:

Billy Bob- Hell yeah man:blessed:

Me-:troll::troll::troll:

I called him and a few other people cac for the rest of the night. I'm sure they called me and my homegirl, ******s, and the couple we went with ,****** lovers, when we all left but I shytted on them harder.

I think fukked around and picked up a taste for country music.

You can't tell me this shyt doesn't go hard.

:dj2:

:dead:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends if you have another job lined up to jump to
I don't, I live at home though, plus I have money saved up to move out, I just weren't sure whether I was willing to leave yet, especially over some dumb shyt.

But I'm getting told on by people everyday, having to put people in check everyday, its got me exhausted and I would rather work a normal job. I don't care too much about the benefits when I still have to put up with bullshyt 5/7 days a week.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know that feeling.

Gotta go to work 10-5 today :beli: Another job interview on Thursday near the area I'm trying to buy a crib. This could be good. I'm gonna let the possibility of that try to get me through the day.
I thought you said you liked this new job wtf lol

Blackout

Daps
I don't, I live at home though, plus I have money saved up to move out, I just weren't sure whether I was willing to leave yet, especially over some dumb shyt.

But I'm getting told on by people everyday, having to put people in check everyday, its got me exhausted and I would rather work a normal job. I don't care too much about the benefits when I still have to put up with bullshyt 5/7 days a week.
Great to hear you have a safety net

I had to quit a job cuz of immature coworkers and a boss who played favorites so I know that feel.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great to hear you have a safety net

I had to quit a job cuz of immature coworkers and a boss who played favorites so I know that feel.
Well I have a safety net because my intentions of getting this job was to save up cash to move to Europe (Germany).

Elaborate on your situation..

I don't have bosses that play favorites, its just that my company is so important that every little thing must be spoken about if some decides to tell a supervisor. One of my supervisors who's cool told me yesterday that people come and tell him who's smoking weed. Like that's how lame people can be at my job.

Blackout

Daps
Well I have a safety net because my intentions of getting this job was to save up cash to move to Europe (Germany).

Elaborate on your situation..

I don't have bosses that play favorites, its just that my company is so important that every little thing must be spoken about if some decides to tell a supervisor. One of my supervisors who's cool told me yesterday that people come and tell him who's smoking weed. Like that's how lame people can be at my job.
It was a job loading planes back when I lived at my parents house

Coworkers not doing their fair share of work so I had to do more to cover for them

Then the boss played favorites so when I called out the main one who was avoiding work the boss didn't even look into it.

What's worse is that the same one avoiding work was being prepped by the boss for a promotion.

I said fukk it one day when he was slacking off and left.

He can fukk over somebody else cuz it wouldn't of been me anymore.

What made it good tho was that he left too after I was gone so the boss had to hustle to replace both of us