Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I filled my deck with cards that made people lose life points

I had a card called "wall of revealing light" it WS better than the swords version. As it lasted for the whole duel. Pay any amount of life points and the opponent has to have a monster with an attack higher than paid amount of life points.

I basically paid 5000 life points every duel and won after a while.
Got damn:hhh: that's a real strategy. :whew:
I remember those cards were everywhere back then in walmart. Couldn't miss a register without seeing some type of card.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I'm this way. Very guarded

My real life personality doesn't translate well online imo but what It's like is stages with me

First I'm guarded. Reserved. Really stubborn. I can be mean too and I'm difficult

Then when I fukk with you I'm really nice and will stand up for you and look out for you

Then if I really fukk with you im a funny guy. Especially around women. I'm a flirt :awkwardteyonah:

See I think this is my problem I try to be nice especially after I get to know someone especially with women. I find women more easygoing :manny: I get the being too nice at times from my mom. I hate it.

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
1ee15727ba863c4097b823b2aa1b55ed_that-feeling-when-you-take-your-bra-off-after-a-long-day-rick-removing-bra-meme_300-300.jpeg

:deadmanny::dead:

Extremely but you already know this. :russ:

Mama gotta have a life too :steviej:

But happy mother's day to you dare. :salute:

Thanks, Boo!

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I'm this way. Very guarded

My real life personality doesn't translate well online imo but what It's like is stages with me

First I'm guarded. Reserved. Really stubborn. I can be mean too and I'm difficult

Then when I fukk with you im really nice and will stand up for you and look out for you

Then if I really fukk with you im a funny guy. Especially around women. I'm a flirt :awkwardteyonah:

I have an ambivert personality.

I go out there and socialize with people but at the same time, I love to be alone.

I can be very guarded as well. I don't let people know anything about me until we have a cool "vibe" with each other.

I'm stubborn, competitive, nice, and mean if you disrespect me.

And I can be flirtatious around women. That doesn't mean I'm trying to hit. :whoa:

I like to flirt with beautiful women. :hubie: