Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I believe it's from being criticized so much through out life and ppl being sneaky/fake and finding out their true selves later so I try not to get close to people and I also just assume most ppl do not like me. Which makes me want to give them reasons to not like me since I'm usually nice but stand off ish initially. I then become unlikable on purpose.

You sound like me as kid and I went through hell at times in jr high. By the time I got to HS I think I just closed myself off from dealing with people. I try not to say much on here out of being misunderstood. I'm not fond of ppl myself because Idk what to expect.

I understand the bold.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You sound like me as kid and I went through hell at times in jr high. By the time I got to HS I think I just closed myself off from dealing with people. I try not to say much on here out of being misunderstood. I'm not fond of ppl myself because Idk what to expect.

I understand the bold.
I want to like and trust people but when I've done it, I've ended up regretting it most of the time. Just like this forum. I fukked with a lot of people just off top, then saw them making certain comments directly/indirectly at me or dapping posts or repping people who openly hate me on posts bashing me. But I'd rather keep a small circle than just allow everyone access to me.

I'm not completely anti social. I have friends but I still keep distance with them.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I want to like and trust people but when I've done it, I've ended up regretting it most of the time. Just like this forum. I fukked with a lot of people just off top, then saw them making certain comments directly/indirectly at me or dapping posts or repping people who openly hate me on posts bashing me. But I'd rather keep a small circle than just allow everyone access to me.

I'm not completely anti social. I have friends but I still keep distance with them.

Well I don't keep friends. I'm anti-social to a degree until I get to know ppl. The world we live in now folks prey on ppl they perceive "weak" and I just don't have the tolerance to deal with BS. I had this conversation with my mom today. And I told her, I might be fine with spending the rest of my days alone.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
when I read the causes of NPD, I know that my traits were caused by too much criticism. I wasn't pampered. I moved out at 17 and got my own apartment and haven't ever moved back in with my parents. I don't ask them for money either. Didn't have a relationship with 3 of my grand parents.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
e94d537fb9bd97a94d07cc8c051a67e6.jpg