Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid u ever heard of brass knuckle finance? been following the author on twitter.... Dude seems like he is really on his shyt when it comes to really living within your means.

And more importantly hes spreading the knowledge to minorities (one of my long term goals...) We gotta teach our people financial literacy if we are gonna progress
I have heard of dude. Actually someone on sohh put me on to him. I was following him on Twitter but once I stopped using Twitter I lost contact with him. Dude is the shyt and he's not nice about his message either but he spits the truth so fukk being nice lol

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
@Rawtid u ever heard of brass knuckle finance? been following the author on twitter.... Dude seems like he is really on his shyt when it comes to really living within your means.

And more importantly hes spreading the knowledge to minorities (one of my long term goals...) We gotta teach our people financial literacy if we are gonna progress
Does he have a blog at least?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, today I took the initiative to talk to some females. Got the drop on 2 at the same Starbucks. One is my age and the other one is this 32 year old woman from Turkey, who just got to the US today (I think) she's studying to get her citizenship, but I asked her out for drinks and she seemed really down. She was talking about how remarkable it was that I knew about the Germans not wanting turkey in the EU.

Anyway its just weird because I have this other chick on my line who says she wants to be with me forever and shyt but lives in mexico. I don't want to feel like a cheater but maybe I'm not ready for making such a step

Either way it was nice to see my tongue still works.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't wait to start my new job. It is far more social than my current one, and located in a hotbed of nightlife activity. Too bad I haven't had a drink in 7 months.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't wait to start my new job. It is far more social than my current one, and located in a hotbed of nightlife activity. Too bad I haven't had a drink in 7 months.
That's a good thing. I wish I could say the same about weed or cigarettes.

What are you doing? Bartending?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So my initial plans of moving out of this country were to move to Germany and go to school. Now that I've gotten a bit of the adventurous spirit I feel to move anywhere as long as I can find a job.

Anyone have any advice? I mean I already have money but a job would be cool to have once I get there.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a good thing. I wish I could say the same about weed or cigarettes.

What are you doing? Bartending?
Funny you mention bartending, I plan to get into that this winter for the extra bread and just meeting people in general. Im actually gonna be working cooking classes in my cities downtown. Been aiming to work in high-traffic areas with people of means so I can actually climb the ladder through word of mouth and whatnot. It has been working so far the past 10 months, 8 jobs total, each one an improvement over the last in some way.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny you mention bartending, I plan to get into that this winter for the extra bread and just meeting people in general. Im actually gonna be working cooking classes in my cities downtown. Been aiming to work in high-traffic areas with people of means so I can actually climb the ladder through word of mouth and whatnot. It has been working so far the past 10 months, 8 jobs total, each one an improvement over the last in some way.
That's cool so you're a cook/chef? Yeah I hear bartending is great for that. What are you trying to obtain out of all of this?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's cool so you're a cook/chef? Yeah I hear bartending is great for that. What are you trying to obtain out of all of this?
Experience, my dude. Life experience. Ive used my time at each job to put a notch on my resume so if something new was available, I just might have the experience necessary to get it. I realize now I don't care to work for anyone for long, so I switch it up. Im basically trading up on jobs and trying to pay off my debt, then focus on my novel and business, and hopefully by january 2015 have 3-4 revenue sources, only 2 of which requiring any real effort.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Experience, my dude. Life experience. Ive used my time at each job to put a notch on my resume so if something new was available, I just might have the experience necessary to get it. I realize now I don't care to work for anyone for long, so I switch it up. Im basically trading up on jobs and trying to pay off my debt, then focus on my novel and business, and hopefully by january 2015 have 3-4 revenue sources, only 2 of which requiring any real effort.
I love the mindframe that you have as I have the same mindframe in life. I know they want to use me so they should have no problem when I leave them.

What debt? From school? What novel you writing, seems like you have your hands full

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the mindframe that you have as I have the same mindframe in life. I know they want to use me so they should have no problem when I leave them.

What debt? From school? What novel you writing, seems like you have your hands full
Debt from private college back in '09. Left early because I saw the writing on the wall with how fast it was racking up. Then a missed a cutoff a couple years ago for the amount of time I could be out of school without paying back the debts. Now they want that shyt, lol. Its all good. My novel is a thriller, but I can't reveal too much on here. I plan to actually see if I can market it and don't want my pen name linked with my Coli fukkery.