I didn't know @King Musa played a little bass and guitar too

Might try and do some sample stuff with him when he comes back. Hmmmm :jbhmm:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
What the fukk is 13 Reasons Why :what:?

That's me too. I usually go after taller women...the tallest was 5'9-5'10 ish and always wore heels going out lmfaooo.
A Netflix series where a teenage White girl blackmails her shytty suburban friends into listening to 13 tapes explaining why it's their fault she killed herself. :snoop:
It's good though, you should watch it.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Ok I'm done after this but..... :wow:

I'm still feeling that euphoric high so let me rant for a sec. Yall don't get how big a deal this is for me. I'll be making more money in my 20s than some of the people in my family have made their whole life, with no degree. No degree. Though I will be going back to school soon now. Everything I've done, I've done it my way. No one has forced me to do not one thing that led me here. My path, my journey, my failings, my successes, its all mine. So many times I've been at the edge of the void looking in, so many times I have thought about leaping into it. But I didn't. The world does not break me, the world does not own me. Also, I finally accept myself for who I am. I am everything that I used to hate myself for being. I am emotional, I am contradictory, I am weird, I am dramatic, I am depressing, I am goofy, I am all of it and more. Its all me. Loving yourself is the key that opens the door to countless possibilities. You might think you know everything that you are capable of but you don't. The first step is accepting that. If I can, you can.

tumblr_nicc7erJGl1u8bvddo1_500.gif

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk is 13 Reasons Why :what:?
They got me wanting to watch that corny shyt now

That's me too. I usually go after taller women...the tallest was 5'9-5'10 ish and always wore heels going out lmfaooo.
Tall women>>>>

Long legs>>>>

I remember when the Olympics were going down and them 6' 3 4 5" rice girls were playing volleyball. Had a lot of mental memories I saved that August :shaq:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
fukking wow.:francis:
Even said if her son got it by the same type of chick that would spread aids, and if he a dog, she don't care. How fukked up you gotta be to even have your son have that?:what:
:picard: at that whole segment.