I am hannah :mjgrin:

:mjlol: you arent fake. Your daps can be shady at times, but :hug:
Lol misery is shady. Especially her daps

She's one of my favorite posters in this thread tho :hug:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
So we're really going to act like I'm the only shady one in here :mjlol:.
Of course not

I didn't say that you were. What just happened :skip:

I also said you were one of my few favorites in this thread but you overlooked that part I guess :skip:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Over the past month I've seen numerous people I went to his with.

It's interesting seeing what people have done with their lives and seeing the expectations they had for me without realizing it while I was in school.

On some "breh I knew you would make it. You were always the smartest of all of us."
Everyone I know got babies and im Happy for em. I'd rather leave and see the world first.:yeshrug:some are doing well.:ehh:others I haven't seen In years.

I feel like people didnt really expect much of me. Well some of my peers didnt really see much of a glimmer. A couple of my teachers thought otherwise. :ehh:
I think I'm the only one sometimes that believes in me. I just hope I have something to leave this world before I'm 30.
My first crush was in 4th grade and her name was delresha. She wore a red jacket and her hair was braided with knockers in it. She had brown eyes and wore blue jeans and white sneakers a lot.

My first girlfriend was in sixth grade. Her name was Susana. She had no body but a beautiful smile with the blackest hair and eyes I've ever seen. She broke up with me the day of graduation.

My second crush was in 7th grade. Her name was jenifer. She had a big forehead, crooked teeth, no body, but she had one of the best asses I've ever seen.

I used to imagine her sitting on my face a lot. I was thinking about anal long before anybody introduced it to me. I remember wanting to smell her underwear, lick her a$$hole, and fukk her in the ass.

She turned me down a lot. One night she slept over at my house. Hahahaha, I didn't smash, but I did get to to touch her butt and make out with her.

I grabbed her butt because I couldn't help myself. She told me I was supposed to be a nice guy. I felt like a scum bag and I've never been aggressive with a girl since seeing the poignant look she gave me.

My next major crush was another jenifer with a fat ass. She was fine as fukk and way out of my league. She shot me down everyday. I kept spitting game for like a year. She started to let me in and feel my energy after about a year.

I was just about in there until her ugly ass Asian friend put us on blast during silent reading. After that blew over we were at a party together and I was by myself in a corner, hahaha, and she rolled up on me while on a pill. She requested I give her a massage.

I immediately remembered jenifer one and I damn near ran away from jenifer 2.

Next girl I dated was honestly the perfect girlfriend now that I think about it. She had no attitude problem. She worked hard. She was smart. She loved dikk. Was a classic woman. Loved animals and respected the men in her life. It's no surprise to me shes practically married to the dude she dated after we broke up over ten years ago.

I should have kept her. She wasn't beautiful but she had great t*ts, nice ass, flat belly, but she was thick too. She looks as she did when I broke up with her. She's the same person she was then.

She's simple, average, and the perfect girlfriend.

The first beautiful girl I dated was fine as fukk. Every time I looked at her I wanted to fukk her. She raised me. She taught me how to dress, how to fukk, how to love, how to hate, how to speak, and how to breathe.

She had a juicy ass. Great t*ts. Thick thighs, beautiful full lips, eyes I'd get lost in, a beautiful p*ssy, and a beautiful a$$hole.

My life improved every second I was around her. I got better at soccer, I looked better, I started making money, and I wasn't scared of anything except losing her.

I wanted to marry her. I still would marry her. Everything she did amazed me and I was the only person she was vulnerable around because she knew I worshipped her.

Maybe that's why it didn't work. She broke up with me and I didn't feel bad because she had given me so much and I knew we'd get back together eventually. We loved each other enough to let each other grow.

She was seven years old than me. I think she knew she had one more lesson to teach me. It was hard to learn but I wasn't a man when we dated but I am now. I wouldn't have grown up if we never broke up.

Next girl I dated and loved even more than the first beautiful girl was the death of me.

She had big brown eyes, a beautiful face, big titties, a video model ass, and she the best p*ssy and ass I've ever experienced in my life. Our sex was transcendent. I understood life while fukking her. Having sex with her was the answer to everything.

Our romance was on fukking fire. She was my best friend, love of my life, and future wife.

Everything was intense. The closer we got the more secretive she became. It drove me crazy and I did some crazy shyt. So did she. There was too much emotion involved in that relationship and we eventually exploded.

It took me years to recover from her.

I've been lucky. I've dated a variety of girls. I've had great sex and sexual freedom my whole life. I've done every sexual act I imagined. I've been in love twice. I've been heart broken once.

Not many guys I talk to have a similar resume. People think being able to get girls is fun and it is, but it's a lot more than that too. Every girl has taught me something I use everyday.

Next girl I date I'm probably going to marry. I didn't list all the girls I kind of dated, but from all the girls

I can say good girls are extremely rare. A girl who's super chill is even rarer than that. A good girl who's chill and fine as fukk doesn't exist. Men gotta make concessions. A fine girl is the easiest thing to find.

Lol they make me bored. I'm over it unless she's weird as fukk, then I'm down.

I've dated and talked to so many girls I can't remember them all. I'm ugly, kind of broke, not funny, and sensitive. It shouldn't be possible.

Lmao my twenties weren't a waste.
I'm trying to make sure mine arent a waste:wow: I want to have the fullest single life before I get old.
gQUOTE="Yusuke, post: 24599739, member: 29359"]I got the job! The pay is exponentially greater than anything I've had. :blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::saiyanblessed:[/QUOTE]I'm still hoping I could get something. if not, I'm gonna have to volunteer. As much as I dont want to.

giphy.gif

You'll just be bushed again and the ban request will be going in :mjgrin:
Y'all foul :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Why do i think every cake order is gonna be easier than the last. They just keep getting more difficult and confusing. Ive never written on a cake before so now i have to figure out how im gonna do it. I have ideas that could work, but im still stressing. Im going to starbucks :snoop:
Lemme order a cake from you deadass :jbhmm:.