Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Worked a double shift today, went in tonight and caught 2 co workers fukkin in the back in shortys whip.Heard her moaning and everything :to: I was gonna try to bag shorty she bad as fukk

What's stopping you from bagging her? You should be happy, you know she's with the business for sure now.

That's just how I see it, but I'm a little off though.:manny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: it's gonna be awkward as hell monday.I saw them pulling off scrambling saw her driving off and this goofy nikka driving right behind her

What's stopping you from bagging her? You should be happy, you know she's with the business for sure now.

That's just how I see it, but I'm a little off though.:manny:

She fukkin with a dude at the gig already I'm not on no work love triangle situations and I already assumed they were doin somethin by how they act at work,just seeing it was weird.I didn't see them actually having sex I heard them and when they saw someone was in the building they took off.They were in the back I was the only one who worked tonight everyone else is gone for the weekend or night.When I heard the cars starting I went outside to see who it was and saw both their cars and they both saw me

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
wtf is hard water?

I wish blues would make a comeback, this shyt is so dope

Thank you for putting me on this, breh.

You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Sensitive Blake Griffin again.:manny:

:pachaha: it's gonna be awkward as hell monday.I saw them pulling off scrambling saw her driving off and this goofy nikka driving right behind her

She fukkin with a dude at the gig already I'm not on no work love triangle situations and I already assumed they were doin somethin by how they act at work,just seeing it was weird.I didn't see them actually having sex I heard them and when they saw someone was in the building they took off.They were in the back I was the only one who worked tonight everyone else is gone for the weekend or night.When I heard the cars starting I went outside to see who it was and saw both their cars and they both saw me

:ehh: Avoiding a work love triangle is the smart move.

I just wanted you to know, that if you wanted to make the not so smart move, you could, if you played it right. Either way, act like you didn't see shyt.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always get these random moments n life where I'm depressed. I think I get it from my mom..

The girl in mexico that I talk to everyday and seem to be planning a life with always leaves me unsure of things. I feel impatient as I want to start something with her, a new life with her. I hope it works ou .

I met this girl today, I wanted to practice my mouthpiece, she's from mexico city and is half Mexican and half Italia . Although I feel to stay loyal to what I have and we talk everyday, I still yearn to live my life. I just feel conflicted with being honorable and loyal but shoot idk

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im such an anxious person. I get my first real pay on the 16th and I just want to know what the actual number is so that I can forecast my budget.

I have to make a decision about getting a second job soon as well. I was trying to preserve this "relationship" but dude is acting iffy so my time could go to getting money and a part time job for me basically kills everything, which doesn't seem like a bad idea right now.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
im such an anxious person. I get my first real pay on the 16th and I just want to know what the actual number is so that I can forecast my budget.

I have to make a decision about getting a second job soon as well. I was trying to preserve this "relationship" but dude is acting iffy so my time could go to getting money and a part time job for me basically kills everything, which doesn't seem like a bad idea right now.
You're like me with the planning. I become an accountant extraordinaire when it comes to my budget.

Yesterday I had fun but I'm realizing I need to hit all angles which also means social media. It'll be a year soon since I've been off. I didnt miss it but it's another way to meet people :manny:

Bout to head to work on a Saturday :sadbron:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're like me with the planning. I become an accountant extraordinaire when it comes to my budget.

Yesterday I had fun but I'm realizing I need to hit all angles which also means social media. It'll be a year soon since I've been off. I didnt miss it but it's another way to meet people :manny:

Bout to head to work on a Saturday :sadbron:
I need to start doing that budgeting, I just spend and spend :snoop: