Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Damn, man. That's frustrating as hell. I hope you figure something else out. What field was the other job in?
Thanks breh.

My current job is in finance and the new job would be in building/construction/development. I would have been ditching the city and shytty commute for a more simple life in the burbs. I guess I have to postpone the whole thing longer than I would have liked to. But I know I've got too much going on to be thinking selfishly right now.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nothing cuts like a word
The strongest prison
The most potent drug

Something that means nothing apart from reality
Leaving the masses completely ostracized from the truth

I sit and watch the world
Knowing it's all mechanism
I see it spinning towards the same old ills

And I know as I turn away
Moving farther and farther in the opposite direction
The only savior is self

As much as I may want to
I can't save the world
I can't save you

Please
SAVIOR*SELF*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks breh.

My current job is in finance and the new job would be in building/construction/development. I would have been ditching the city and shytty commute for a more simple life in the burbs. I guess I have to postpone the whole thing longer than I would have liked to. But I know I've got too much going on to be thinking selfishly right now.
Yes because my guest suite needs heated marble floors and a tile back splash in the kitchenette. And don't even think about putting laminate floors in. I will get the blueprints over to you this afternoon.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Yes because my guest suite needs heated marble floors and a tile back splash in the kitchenette. And don't even think about putting laminate floors in. I will get the blueprints over to you this afternoon.
:dead:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm smoking skunk and popping the trunk to make me feel good.

Flew to Vancouver, BC to hangout for a few hours lool.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bill Burr shytting on women had me dying. I forget what podcast but he was giving advice and told dude there is nothing you can do to make a woman happy...not for more than a day.

Meanwhile he whispering the whole time because his wife was in the other room.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Bill Burr shytting on women had me dying. I forget what podcast but he was giving advice and told dude there is nothing you can do to make a woman happy...not for more than a day.

Meanwhile he whispering the whole time because his wife was in the other room.
Dude is funny as hell. Go find that link.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Hard water in my crib is fukking up my skin. I live in a condo and a plumber estimated that it'll take $2,500 to install a water softener. Landlord doesn't give a fukk. My lease is up in two months so it's not all bad. I wanted to live here a few years then move out when I can buy my own crib.