Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm glad I'm not the only one who peeped that. :mjpls:

It's cool being an average looking nerd. So I ain't complaining. :ehh:

I'm a loyal, nice, good, man. :blessed:
Oh yeah, she love to let her mouth piece go off the handle sometimes.... Like nobody don't notice... :mjpls:
And yep. When you accept being and knowing who you really are with no worries. :blessed:

Having the knowledge on how to fix at least one device in very household off the top of the dome alone is such a great feeling. :wow:
Always feels good to be #Nerdgang:whoo:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I like Jeep. I rented a Grand Cherokee and fell in love with it.
Yes, the Grand Cherokees are really something to drive...I drove my uncle's 2013/2014 Range Rover HSE back in 2013 and the features it had then were not standard on vehicles. I test drove the Grand Cherokee back on 2015 and it was fantastic.

If it wasn't for the topography down here and my overall rugged preferences and lifestyle...I would have gone with the Grand Cherokee.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
My bad bro :damn:

I know you workout but why did you miss breakfast? Work, right?
Yup. M-F I don't train until about 4-6 until. Some mornings I rush into the office and just wait until lunch. The good thing is that I don't need too much food since I'm generally sedentary, but I still have macros to hit too :mjcry:.

Now on weekends, that's another story :jawalrus:.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I used to drive a Patriot...now I'm in the 2017 Wrangler and I can't go back.

The Rubicon is 2012 or 2013 tho...its a special edition. I can work on them for some things and can easily have them worked on for whatever I can't do myself.

:wow:.
The possibilities are endless too.:wow:
Breh, you literally make a mobile home out of one if you took it far. I actually wanna do something just like this to go on road trips.:wow:

Not something really major like he did, but something I'd do like for 2-3 weeks. This would make road trips so much fun for me.:shebad:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yall are forgetting how I was treated for a while on here from everyone almost. Like I shouldn't be liked. Folks would neg other folks for repping me, mentioning me in a positive light, ppl I thought were cool were dapping posts against me or dapping posts about its wrong for anyone to find me attractive or the 'scust' smileys. Even dapping posts dissing the men here who do like my personality or find me physically attractive. Almost as if its pedophilia or beastiality. That's what fueled my ego and why I act how I do. I don't act how I do for no reason. It's not about looks. I was fooled by the 'surface' believing ppl were cool by just how they tried to act like they liked me but would shyt on me and think I wouldn't see it.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The possibilities are endless too.:wow:
Breh, you literally make a mobile home out of one if you took it far. I actually wanna do something just like this to go on road trips.:wow:

Not something really major like he did, but something I'd do like for 2-3 weeks. This would make road trips so much fun for me.:shebad:

It always starts with the tires and suspension lmao.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I like Jeep. I rented a Grand Cherokee and fell in love with it.
I almost got a Grand Cherokee from Carmax, but they have a no hassle policy so what price you saw, is what you get, and man, I wanted one so bad after test driving it. The price was OK, but the payments was way too much for it and out of budget so I had to rock with the Volkswagen jetta which is actually a really decent car and now I want a Volkswagen golf when I get a chance.:banderas:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
It always starts with the tires and suspension lmao.
Yeah, all that extra weight on it. :mjlol:
Jeep don't have different trims to already accomplish this? Then again, it's always good to go for after market if you can hold on to the warranty and be able to change the suspension...:oprah:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you've already had your fill of the corporate grind.
As long as you don't have dependents that would suffer from a likely, initial income decrease while you bridge that learning curve, I think you should go for it.
Why not challenge yourself by exercising your talents in a different field?
Change equals growth and growth is good.
I have a daughter and we will be good. My monthly bills aren't that much so I could take an increase, but I have other goals with my money. I've decided to just see this real estate thing through. I'll have the flexibility I'll need to pursue some side projects. Corporate is just going to take up too much of my time and add in an extra cost of child care.

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
02-BB23-FEA-Young-Thug-b869-Sept-2016-billboard-1548.jpg