168ydl3.jpg

@MegaBlazioThron

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Yall are forgetting how I was treated for a while on here from everyone almost. Like I shouldn't be liked. Folks would neg other folks for repping me, mentioning me in a positive light, ppl I thought were cool were dapping posts against me or dapping posts about its wrong for anyone to find me attractive or the 'scust' smileys. Even dapping posts dissing the men here who do like my personality or find me physically attractive. Almost as if its pedophilia or beastiality. That's what fueled my ego and why I act how I do. I don't act how I do for no reason. It's not about looks. I was fooled by the 'surface' believing ppl were cool by just how they tried to act like they liked me but would shyt on me and think I wouldn't see it.
So, basically you are seeing the real from the fake. Good, that means you know even more who the fukk with more and who not to fukk with. The smaller your circle the better.

I understand how you feel, because it reminds me of my teen days, and you told us more than once. It's like that high school bullshyt all over again here on this site, but you gotta remember, not everyone is against you. I never been since I started seeing you posted more and more. Not everybody gonna agree or like what you like and sometimes you do say shyt that make others feel like they have to be on defense too. Some people won't care for it and ignore it, but others won't let that shyt ride.

I may not like some of things you say or post here, but I won't ever go up against you like I hate you and I wanna ruin your life. I'm not wasting my energy on some foolishness that I can easily ignore or understand from a different prospective. Especially if I can just put you on ignore and not see anything you post. I have a very firm foundation of respect for you to be honest.

Your very smart, different, and unique, but you gotta remember I'm not going to agree with everything you say and maybe even take all of this seriously. If I feel like I got a problem with you, then I'll go and PM you and see what's up. I had people who got mad at me for no reason in some threads and I always ask em why? They never give me a answer because they only doing the shyt for daps/rep. Acting Internet tough/witty for no reason.

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
Let me find out someone negging me because I rep someone. You gotta be petty as fukk for that shyt. :camby:

Or try to neg someone and they will be in your inbox making death threats because you don't agree with their opinions. :francis:

I even had some dudes come at me because I like some of @Prima Donna posts.

So I see where she's coming from but you're right.