Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
career rant of the month:

so i had an actual job offer i was all set to act on. completely different field and would be like a fresh start for me. i had signed up to attend a conference for said job in november and everything. i was about 2 seconds away from leaving here and ready to give notice. my dumb ass never accounted for the fact that the entire mortgage application process is based on my compensation and employment here. the offer i was going to take is for about 1/3 of what i get paid here, after all it is basically entry level even though i'm in my 30s. i'd basically be committing mortgage fraud by submitting my income verification based on my situation here, then leaving the second i signed a commitment letter from the bank. that debt to income ratio would have went the whole otha way and i ain't tryna be no nj housewife.

i also started crunching the #s a little better after coming to this realization and to take that kinda income hit would be putting so much unnecessary pressure on myself to cover my monthly nut. all i want to do is get my family into this house and have some peace and normalcy for a year or 2. and the more and more i analyze sh!t i can't take kinda $$$ cut. i'm stuck here forever and ever.

FMMFL

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I need convinced to stay at this 100% commission job til I find something new. I got 2 phone interviews today but you never know. I just feel like leaving. No one is buying and I’m just wasting time. :snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

so i had an actual job offer i was all set to act on. completely different field and would be like a fresh start for me. i had signed up to attend a conference for said job in november and everything. i was about 2 seconds away from leaving here and ready to give notice. my dumb ass never accounted for the fact that the entire mortgage application process is based on my compensation and employment here. the offer i was going to take is for about 1/3 of what i get paid here, after all it is basically entry level even though i'm in my 30s. i'd basically be committing mortgage fraud by submitting my income verification based on my situation here, then leaving the second i signed a commitment letter from the bank. that debt to income ratio would have went the whole otha way and i ain't tryna be no nj housewife.

i also started crunching the #s a little better after coming to this realization and to take that kinda income hit would be putting so much unnecessary pressure on myself to cover my monthly nut. all i want to do is get my family into this house and have some peace and normalcy for a year or 2. and the more and more i analyze sh!t i can't take kinda $$$ cut. i'm stuck here forever and ever.

FMMFL
Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back :to:

I know you put in enough time but just get everything lined up with the house first. It may take 2 - 3 years but it's worth it for family security.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
30 mins ago my girl just asked me why one of my ex's just showed up as a "person you may know" on her FB:beli:

and listed my mom and sister and common friends:beli:

see this why i deactivated my account
Had to recently delete my Google + account which I never even posted in. Old Sister at church was like, "I just added you on Google +" :fsmith:

:wtf:

Promptly deleted that joint.

As for Facebook, I've been aware of those problems and never linked everyone to the relationships in my life.

:ufdup:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Every time I try to leave something keeps pulling me back :to:

I know you put in enough time but just get everything lined up with the house first. It may take 2 - 3 years but it's worth it for family security.

we've just been living like nomads the since we left nyc feb '13. i just feel like it's only fair we settle down for a few years and get some stability. but that exit door keep callin me

hqdefault.jpg

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Left the office at 10am to do my jogging and workout session in the park.

Realized I wore boxers and basketball shorts.....:mjx:

Passing the women, young and old....and all i saw were glanced downwards :usure: :shaq::lolbron::gladbron::whoo::leon::steviej::krs::ooh::takedat::dwillhuh:

I kept jogging though... :sasmoke:

I may be wrong but I think the B-ball imprint is the male equivalent of the yoga pant movement.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I want to spend the weekend at a log cabin sometime this winter...

This iphone isnt so terrible... wish it was a 6 tho

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
My first project at the new gig that didnt involve my boss babysitting me.

Whole project team dropped the ball. I have my stuff ready, but everyone else fukking up and causing me to potentially be late.

Already know im gonna get thrown under the bus somehow. :snoop:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anything that has connected to the police and snitching keep away from me

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Two phones interviews today both went perfect.

One wanted Saturdays and Sundays :what: Nah fool, I got a daughter :childplease:

The other with the great salary was right on the money. Great rapport. This job is right up my alley. I'm ready to interview and get it. The recruiter quoted a salary at had me like :gladbron: but I also think everything is negotiable and I'll want a lil more to keep my feet planted. Just glad I made it to the next level.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

FMMFL
Damn, man. That's frustrating as hell. I hope you figure something else out. What field was the other job in?